Pre-Season Tour (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

Has anyone got the original link? Also has a second fixture been sorted, not seen anything?

Cheers

Tommo72

Any link would do, just gonna look into it again. I think a fair few will travel now.

stevefloyd

yes done it through twist and shout...give them a call there are bound to be a couple of places going

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Wouldn’t be a proper pre season if we didn’t end up changing things after fans have made their plans, and end up playing a B team :emoji_rage:

I’m going out Tuesday to Saturday, but could have gone out for less now it seems!

Bit of a poor excuse for not having a Tuesday game as originally planned, since it was supposed to be a Tuesday fixture with the potential of a Friday one? If there’s a L1 team out there, why not play them just to get some game time? How annoying!

Reactions: vow

sw88

Chief Commentator!
You will still have a nice time in the sun though mate.

Would have had they not also changed where they are playing too!! Didn’t spot that initially. They’re now playing over half an hour drive away from where they ‘recommended’ staying!! Didn’t plan on hiring a car but looks like I might have to. More expense :emoji_rage:

Either that or another bike ride as I did last year to the training session; regretted doing that and vowed I’d never do it again but not every car hire place accept debit cards and I don’t have a credit card, nor do I want one, so might have to!

Unfortunately it’s too far for me to run in the heat, although the mileage would do my challenge good!!

Reactions: vow

I was eleven in 87

Would have had they not also changed where they are playing too!! Didn’t spot that initially. They’re now playing over half an hour drive away from where they ‘recommended’ staying!! Didn’t plan on hiring a car but looks like I might have to. More expense :emoji_rage:

Either that or another bike ride as I did last year to the training session; regretted doing that and vowed I’d never do it again but not every car hire place accept debit cards and I don’t have a credit card, nor do I want one, so might have to!

Unfortunately it’s too far for me to run in the heat, although the mileage would do my challenge good!!
Any trains or a bus? It would be a lot cheaper.

ccfcway

only just noticed the venue change. happy days, its closer to where I am staying :)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Couldn't you get a lift on the team coach, just tell them your the press officer for SBT. :emoji_spy:

letsallsingtogether

Just when you think the club have turned a corner, they show their true colours yet again.
Fuck the fans and do as we please.
SISU OUT.

The Lurker

Yes really.

Me and 10 others booked the hotel they promoted and now we’ve found out it’s 40 minutes away for one game on a Friday the day we’re going back!! Didn’t think of the fans at all. We booked Monday to Friday thinking the game is on a Tuesday. they shouldn’t have promoted that hotel. we think they were on commission too

The Lurker

No one likes a show off :emoji_angry::emoji_angry:

I even looked at nearer to la manga but didn’t go with it because of distance from the ground!!

Ive emailed the club with my disgust doubt theyll day anything but im not happy

bawtryneal

Yes really.

Me and 10 others booked the hotel they promoted and now we’ve found out it’s 40 minutes away for one game on a Friday the day we’re going back!! Didn’t think of the fans at all. We booked Monday to Friday thinking the game is on a Tuesday. they shouldn’t have promoted that hotel. we think they were on commission too

It is really bad form and understand your real frustration
However, it wasn't done on purpose and out of the clubs hands. Whilst we all despise SISU, cannot blame them
In my opinion the club should offer you a refund or something special like training with the team for a day.

stevefloyd

very funny. so you think it’s fair the club promote a tour stating when games will be and go back on there word. I’ve forked out £400 on flights and hotel. us fans been shafted.
I am treating it as a piss up football is a 2nd thing although I would like to have seen them play against the pedros

The Lurker

It is really bad form and understand your real frustration
However, it wasn't done on purpose and out of the clubs hands. Whilst we all despise SISU, cannot blame them
In my opinion the club should offer you a refund or something special like training with the team for a day.

why promote dates, hotels etc...? not knowing 100% what was happening. they should have said provisionally until we know what league were in. I for one would have booked Benidorm for a piss up instead. where were still isn’t exactly a hot bed for bars and clubs. Ill see what the club say first

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Ive emailed the club with my disgust doubt theyll day anything but im not happy

I have too but am expecting a pre prepared reply of ‘its out of our control; it’s the tour operators who have changed things’ the same I’ve heard the last two or three seasons when things have been changed late on!

Since they’ve recomended a hotel the least the could do is provide transport for the fans who took up the offer for that hotel, but I guess if your due back on the Friday even this wouldn’t be much use to you?

Users who are viewing this thread