Prawn Fight? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
What was going on with those 2 blokes? Why did it take so many stewards to sort them out?

daveccfc

It seemed to go on for a while didn't it?

We even scored while it was happening :cool:

i think they kept them restrained for so long because there was no police in the ground, i noticed a policeman down the away end as they were taking them up the steps through the concourse. as for the stewards there was about 10 of them replaced by 8 of the respone team that took ages!..they did come from the posh bit though. prawns must send people wild!

Jodiebuck37

haha... ye it did take quite a while, and i rele dont think it needed quite that many of the response team but hey ho!!

Bluegirl

I dont know the details.....just that there were away fans causing probs in the Corporate section.
I'll get all the goss at the next game.
BG

G

Gregsy!!

Its a shame roy keane wasnt there...you know what he thinks of the prawn sandwich brigade!! :D

Bluegirl

D'ya know, in the all the years Ive worked in the corporate stands, Ive never, ever seen a prawn sandwich....or even a prawn come to that.
They do have very nice beef batches at half time sometimes but theyre so expensive I've never tried one
BG :)

G

Gregsy!!

Thanks bluegirl- Nice stewards? since when did they exist?? ;) xx

Bluegirl

Ahhh they do.....me for instance. ;)
Actually there are some really nice guys work for CCFC (and Im saying nowt bout the others lol)
BG :)

G

Gregsy!!

I was speaking to a couple of them on saturday when we got to the game early they were decent blokes. The women stewards can be miserable swines though....WHOOPS!!! :eek:;):D

G

Gregsy!!

Your going to throw me out now next home game arent you? I knew i shouldnt have told you my block number!! :d:d

G

Gregsy!!

Bluegirl dont be cruel....im only a junior member after all!!! :D:cry::cry::cry:;)

G

Gregsy!!

Never mind the blokes.....what about the poor prawns?....were they ok?? :cry::cry: :D

Bluegirl

Yeh the prawns are fine....
Mr. Ranson took em on a tour of the dressing rooms and they got to have a photo taken in the dugout so they were happy after that!

G

Gregsy!!

Bluegirl- Thanks for putting my mind at ease....i was worried sick thinking of the prawns safety! :cry: Good old mr Ranson saves the day again!! :D

G

Gregsy!!

Women should not be allowed to do the stewarding.......we need it done properly!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D...............;)..........:?

G

Gregsy!!

They are only good at one thing.......................MOANING!!! :evil::evil::evil:
............NAG NAG NAG!!!!! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread