Postpone the season for a week (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

So fans of championship clubs can see a game or would you rather just wait for the next season ?

Kingokings204

So fans of championship clubs can see a game or would you rather just wait for the next season ?

wait for next season now and concentrate all efforts on season tickets and a plan going forward. If we stay up this could be great for our club

AOM

Still very skeptical about the May date given, but hopefully we'll have the all clear by the start of next season so definitely wait until then to be sure

rob9872

Great idea, although in fairness you'd need to do two games so everyone had a home game. I see absolutely no reason this couldn't be done with plenty of time to prepare from now and if 10k allowed we barely reached that number anyhow so wouldn't matter if full capacity or not.

pastythegreat

Great idea, although in fairness you'd need to do two games so everyone had a home game. I see absolutely no reason this couldn't be done with plenty of time to prepare from now and if 10k allowed we barely reached that number anyhow so wouldn't matter if full capacity or not.
Plus, if we postpone for 2 weeks it gives us chance to get Dabo and Godden fighting fit for the run in. Win-Win

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Magwitch

Potentially a bit risky. Our final game home to Millwall on May 8th while Blues could be getting relegated at Blackburn the same day, might not be the best time to be wandering around Brum in a Cov top

rob9872

Potentially a bit risky. Our final game home to Millwall on May 8th while Blues could be getting relegated at Blackburn the same day, might not be the best time to be wandering around Brum in a Cov top
Bollocks, it's exactly the time to be doing it and let's hope it's Villa reject O'hare who keeps us up and and Arma scores the winner for Blackburn to relegate them :)

hill83

It'll just create all sorts of excuses for teams that lose their last game and end up going down etc. Not worth it.

oakey

Such an idea requires imagination and flexibility so there's no chance the football authorities will do it.

no_loyalty

They won’t do it, they want the season to finish as early as possible due to the Euros in June.

SBT

Not worth the mess imo, for all the reasons mentioned above, but also my personal view that limited capacity/socially distanced football probably isn't very good anyway.

Adge

It’s got too be next season. Shame if we stay up and are still in Birmingham next season though.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Nah this season has been about survival. Wait until next season and Operation Premiership 2.0 at the Ricoh... 32,000 every week watching us boss the championship

Users who are viewing this thread