Posting problems (1 Viewer)

andy_scates

When I go to post everything is fine, now suddenly replying on my own post it keeps saying an admin member needs to verify it? I've only been a member a day surely I'm not being banned or watched already!?

Otis

The whole world is watching us.

Big Brother is an administrator.

Do have to ask why are you replying to yourself though?

andy_scates

Na I mean, I wrote a thread called Next Season Realism, and someone wrote a response and I tried to reply to that comment on my thread, but couldn't

John_Silletts_Nose

Why can't I post anything on the main chat boards?
It says that the moderator has to check! I didn't know I was a forum offender that had to have approval to post.
What is the point of the forum if members cannot post?

Nick

Administrator
It could be because of auto moderation but it looks like it is being a bit too over protective. Ill turn it down a bit!

Nick

Administrator
I have changed it from 10 posts to 3 so for the first 3 posts it is checked for dodgy words / links and spam. After 3 good posts it should be fine :)

John_Silletts_Nose

Understandable to have protection in place although very frustrating when trying to post, I did try to post last night and it failed to post.

Lightyear

Same problem . Replied twice to post "can we depend upon the football league" and it redirected to the moderator. My post contained links to external websites.

Thanks.

Nick

Administrator
Ah it is to block spam so for the first 3 posts you can't post links else they need to be moderated, I am just trying to find an in between to keep spam away!

wingy

Been having mega trouble getting on here last 2-3 days ,my signal strength is good ,my wireless obviouly works through my phone ETC ,Mostly coming up hidden network reset adapter ,problem with gateway ,when I check Status mostly good MBPS around 65 but as low as 5-6 site is slow initially when I get on but comes up to speed eventually ,but will just crash after a couple of good days.:confused:

Nick

Administrator
Are all of the other sites ok? Have you tried running something like ccleaner to clear your cache?

wingy

Are all of the other sites ok? Have you tried running something like ccleaner to clear your cache?

Got it back Nick Thanks......was some fault in the D-link set-up froma year ago,god knows why it chose now to manifest everythings up to speed 65 mbps but i still aint got IPv6 connection?/:confused::p

Users who are viewing this thread