Post something funnier than this (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

No video proof - Only the genuine story. Just over ten years ago me and a buddy did a brief tour of South America (4 countries in 3 weeks) Brazil was our last port of call.
On the first night in Rio we found ourselves in a big sport hall type venue that doubled as a club. On the opposing balconies were two (mainly) brass bands kicking out constant salsa and samba beats.
A local chick who we'd met a couple of hours earlier in a bar recognised us and came over and invited 'us' (it turned out only to be me) to dance with her to the beats that were booming.
Not wanting to let the side down and thoughts of dear old blighty an all that, I hid my Englishman abroad type reserve and tried to match her sensual movements.
What I manufactured was probably the most convincing impression of Shakin Stevens anybody not attempting to has ever managed.
I've since been at wedding and christening do's when 'Green door' and 'Oh Julie' have been played and I've failed spectacularly to match that level of (unintended) glory I achieved on that balmy evening in Rio.

Brighton Sky Blue

No video proof - Only the genuine story. Just over ten years ago me and a buddy did a brief tour of South America (4 countries in 3 weeks) Brazil was our last port of call.
On the first night in Rio we found ourselves in a big sport hall type venue that doubled as a club. On the opposing balconies were two (mainly) brass bands kicking out constant salsa and samba beats.
A local chick who we'd met a couple of hours earlier in a bar recognised us and came over and invited 'us' (it turned out only to be me) to dance with her to the beats that were booming.
Not wanting to let the side down and thoughts of dear old blighty an all that, I hid my Englishman abroad type reserve and tried to match her sensual movements.
What I manufactured was probably the most convincing impression of Shakin Stevens anybody not attempting to has ever managed.
I've since been at wedding and christening do's when 'Green door' and 'Oh Julie' have been played and I've failed spectacularly to match that level of (unintended) glory I achieved on that balmy evening in Rio.

Political views: 0/10
Story telling: Priceless

Otis

giphy.gif

fernandopartridge

Did it work?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread