Possible Bees stadium site (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I think the interesting thing here is that both councils are already engaged in the project and in a positive way.

hope Bees havent got the same type of people as employed by Fisher ........ the proposed site could be moving several times yet :whistle:

Captain Dart

Why's Maton getting involved if it isn't Coventry?

Derr... read more carefully, the story say s the land is owned by CCC
coun-kevin-maton-619583105.jpg

Meanwhile here is a picture to amuse & entertain :D

skybluetony176

An announcement in the new year that was promised for the new year. What are the chances?

As a fan of short circuit motorsport and a regular at Brandon this is good news. The worry has always been that this would never happen for the same reasons Brandon has gone. No available land because housings comes first.

Terry Gibson's perm

Just listened to a bit of the talk on the radio and they have some very clever ideas with the farm to make it food neutral,wind farms and various other bits. Good luck to the bees shame we couldn't link in with it.

fernandopartridge

Good luck to them. Wasn't a site in that vicinity suggested by some as a potential CCFC location? For what it's worth, despite it being near to my (former) area of Coventry, I'd hate to have to go there for matches.

Terry Gibson's perm

All development at Brandon should be stopped until the bees are at a new stadium

Users who are viewing this thread