Positives 1 Negatives 0 (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Loved every second of that.

Back to Norfolk for me and straight to the pub in my City shirt

Love it, PUSB

stupot07

After a great performance I don't get why some on here are trying to pick a fight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

After a great performance I don't get why some on here are trying to pick a fight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Dare you to say that to my face!!

Hobo

A good start from the group, a battling performance with some nice touches.

Evo1883

Honestly .
Today was the most professional ,organised and hardworking i have seen coventry for a long time .
Extremely proud of that performance today

Macca

Standard , more interested in winning a small cock competition on here. Mind you at least he's not suggesting everyone with any doubts should support someone else like some loon on another thread

Last edited:

RFC

Agree but early days, great start but let's keep our feet on the ground and not get too carried away. PUSB

st john

Standard , more interested in winning a small cock competition on here. Mind you at least he's not suggesting everyone with any doubts should support someone else like some loon on another thread
Agree, we are in theory all one group of supporters and shouldn't be trying to score points. But, there were a lot of posters saying we were going to lose by a big score even before the game started, the first game of the season. Negativity can spread, and can ultimately affect performances on the field. We have made 6 new signings, things didn't work out in pre-season, but the team looked good today.

Users who are viewing this thread