Positive Covid19 news (1 Viewer)

rob9872

The saying goes 'every cloud has a silver lining'. I was struggling to see anything good from this global pandemic, but I've just found it:

wait for it ....

on its way ....

here it comes ......

WASPS losing £500k per month because of Coronavirus! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 1600936237456.png :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

fernandopartridge

The saying goes 'every cloud has a silver lining'. I was struggling to see anything good from this global pandemic, but I've just found it:

wait for it ....

on its way ....

here it comes ......

WASPS losing £500k per month because of Coronavirus! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DView attachment 17055:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
They were already losing nearly £1m per month anyway. Hope any government bailout isn't just used to pay off bondholders

Evo1883

giphy.gif

SBAndy

They were already losing nearly £1m per month anyway. Hope any government bailout isn't just used to pay off bondholders

My thoughts exactly. Must be an additional £500k on top of previous losses.

Doubt they’d qualify for any of the Govt loan schemes on the basis of being insolvent.

chiefdave

Wasps are surely the example the government can point to if clubs go to them asking for money and claiming to be an important part of the community and therefore worth saving. Can't claim clubs are important local assets when happily letting them move around the country.

Nick

Administrator
Wasps are surely the example the government can point to if clubs go to them asking for money and claiming to be an important part of the community and therefore worth saving. Can't claim clubs are important local assets when happily letting them move around the country.

Important enough for the local council to throw a few million at them.

Users who are viewing this thread