Posh fans vlog v us (1 Viewer)

COV

Can’t stop watching it when the goal goes in, with even the main stand going nuts- very proud of our fans 😍

Crowds will keep growing the way things are heading, you can feel that something amazing is happening at the CBS 👍

Brighton Sky Blue

Can’t stop watching it when the goal goes in, with even the main stand going nuts- very proud of our fans 😍

Crowds will keep growing the way things are heading, you can feel that something amazing is happening at the CBS 👍

It was so nice and even novel to hear so many leaving the ground happy. Lots of young ones probably in their first season watching us will be getting hooked and with a bit of luck can grow up during a renaissance rather than a decline.

ms639

Have to be some kind of weirdo to go to a game and do this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gint11

Great video! I’m was behind the goal in the oppo end so good to see a different perspective.

Sky Blue Harry H

I quite liked the Posh fan jumping up arms aloft when the initial shot was saved, to turn to despair when Hamer stroked in the rebound.

coop

How did the linesman not give a foul when he pushed our player right next to him just shows how poor some of the officials are. Great to see from there end.

Brighton Sky Blue

How did the linesman not give a foul when he pushed our player right next to him just shows how poor some of the officials are. Great to see from there end.

Would be nice to see a close up of JCH cheating on the edge of HT

rob9872

Would be nice to see a close up of JCH cheating on the edge of HT
He didn't cheat tbf, Fadz caught him. I was more peed with their captain, suggesting it was a deliberate elbow and trying to get him sent off. In fact he was a pain in the arse all afternoon in the refs ear, had a go at O'Hare first half then chopped Jodi later too.

Users who are viewing this thread