Port Vale to be rearranged (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Due to them making the 3rd round on January 7th.

Another midweek game coming up!

No Saturday home game til Fleetwood 21st January

torchomatic

Oh bugger. As I am banned from mid weekers I won't get to see us for ages. I know I might be mad but I love a match day.

oakey

Only 6 Saturday home games all season up to that fixture on 21st January. That's nearly 6 months.
We will have played 17 at home in that time.
No incentive for fans who live some distance for whom mid week matches are difficult or for the older fans reluctant to brave the dark and cold nights.
Madness and another reason for falling gates and interest.

ccfcway

Only 6 Saturday home games all season up to that fixture on 21st January. That's nearly 6 months.
We will have played 17 at home in that time.
No incentive for fans who live some distance for whom mid week matches are difficult or for the older fans reluctant to brave the dark and cold nights.
Madness and another reason for falling gates and interest.

to be fair, 5pm on a sat in winter or 9pm on a Tuesday in winter, they are both dark and cold. Surely the old can make it if its worthwhile ?

Skybluenutterman

Oakey. Could not agree more. Just having our Sunday drinkies and discussing the exact same thing. We are season ticket holders and live in Derby. No incentive for night games anymore with the shite football. We are relieved there's no game until then but what a bad state of affairs and also what a waste of money too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread