pooing in someone elses bathroom (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

We had an electrician round yesterday and he did a dump in our toilet and never even cleaned the pan filthy bastard

wingy

We had an electrician round yesterday and he did a dump in our toilet and never even cleaned the pan filthy bastard

You should watch Britain's got the Builders In Daz, last night's had some Ozzy woman who wouldn't even allow the builder/decorators upstairs or in the
I mean how artery supposed to find the toys
Personally hate the Idea of that kind of stuff
Working at an upmarket house many years ago my boss hired in some help from another company
He was going through the drawers like It was some joke and out of the norm to me
To cut a long story short we received a visit from the old Bill by the end of the job as he'd nicked two bottles of Remy Martin, hated that feeling that they suspected me .

Nick

Administrator
Have you got a loo.brush? No worse panic then curling one out somewhere and it not flushing or no brush if needed.

What do you do if it won't flush?

Marty

I've pooed in someones front garden bushes a few years ago, It was pitch black and I had literally just shit myself. Left my shit stained boxers behind.

skybluedan

Usually if you had a big poo and its standing up I find a little pinch in the middle will topple the top half into two and should flush

Users who are viewing this thread