Poll: Who should be next manager of Coventry City? (1 Viewer)

Who should be next manager of CCFC

• Total voters

Coventry La La La

I voted for Tisdale, surprised Dion got a vote as I though the general opinion seems to be that we need an experienced manager? I sure would back Dion if he was given the chance though. :)

Astute

Voted none of these.

Curbishley or Redknapp would have got my vote. Curbishley as he is a very good manager. Redknapp as he is also a very good manager, but also was rumoured to be wanting to take over a club. We could offer him a percentage of our club as well as a low wage. The share he would have in our club would go up in value as we get promoted. I think he would need a challenge to bring him back into the game. We certainly are a challenge.

Anyone not think he would get us into the Prem in 2 seasons? Better to have a manager that should be the England manager than a manager that has failed in the same post.

Johnrambo

Curbishley wont come, he didnt even want to go to Wolves.

Redknapp will only take PL clubs..

My guess would be that we dont get a new manager, Richard Shaw and Lee Carsley will get the job rest of the season.

torchomatic

Even if we beat Brum Shaw shouldn't get it. Hopefully, he will only be caretaker for a week or so.

Astute

So we are supposed to name a manager that hasn't failed in the past, a manager that is available, has experience and will also come to our club with certainty.

Would that leave anyone on this list in contention?

W

westcountry_skyblue

Some cracking spelling on that list,Who is Boby Gould and Gary Abbott? :facepalm:

sylus

Voted none of these.

Curbishley or Redknapp would have got my vote. Curbishley as he is a very good manager. Redknapp as he is also a very good manager, but also was rumoured to be wanting to take over a club. We could offer him a percentage of our club as well as a low wage. The share he would have in our club would go up in value as we get promoted. I think he would need a challenge to bring him back into the game. We certainly are a challenge.

Anyone not think he would get us into the Prem in 2 seasons? Better to have a manager that should be the England manager than a manager that has failed in the same post.

oh come on curbishley or redknapp,sorry neither will come here,althou redknapp would be excellent,but for me dennis wise..

skybluedaze

I think Billy Davies would be a great appointment. Would certainly get Cov out of League 1. Not sure he'd put up with the current board though.

Astute

Redknapp is 16/1 on sky bet! I would have had him at about 200/1. Am I missing something?

Who would he go to after Spurs?

Either another big club or a challenge. We certainly would be a challenge. We could only do good to his reputation. He has said in the past that he is like Fergie and will be carried out in a box. He loves managing. If he put his name in the hat would he get the job?

Users who are viewing this thread