Pocchetino Gone (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

BBC suggesting he has been sacked. Incredible. Ranieri sacked at Leicester following winning the league and Poch sacked after getting spurs to European final. Some owners and some fans never happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the terminology they use these days.
He's been relieved of his duties. Fancy words for " thanks for everything but there's the door. "

stupot07

Yeah they've been on a bad run but that's ridiculous given what hes done over the last couple of seasons.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

What Spurs' current season is showing, is how well Wenger managed the transition from Highbury to the Emirates... and never got the credit he deserved.
Think Arsenal since he left is doing a pretty good job of showing how well he managed things as well!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Don't really care who takes over at Spurs. A nothing team going nowhere.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Crazy decision IMO. Closest Spurs have come to having a decent side and maybe winning things.

I think their hierarchy are living in cloud cookoo land! Yes they aren’t on a good run of form, but come on, who is this season apart from Liverpool!

What next, Pep to get the boot from City?

I get that some of his signings have been questionable, or last season when he signed no one, but still had them performing

fernandopartridge

Funny how what the measure of success is in today's game, Poch didn't win a trophy. I can understand why he's been sacked albeit not sure I agree with it.

skyblue1991

I'm not surprised he's been sacked but it's a stupid decision. Something hasn't been right with Spurs all season, must've been something behind the scenes...

Mourinho looks the favourite, I think he'll do well there and the best option at the moment.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Robccfc87

has been? won 2 cups at united even during his worst managerial stint
In fairness he won a the easiest Europa league run in recent history and the league cup, at United after spending fortunes that isn't all that. He's left his last 3 clubs in a much worse state than when he started.

covcity4life

In fairness he won a the easiest Europa league run in recent history and the league cup, at United after spending fortunes that isn't all that. He's left his last 3 clubs in a much worse state than when he started.
HE WON THE FUCKING TREBLE WITH INTER MILAN AND SHOULD APOLOGISE BECAUSE NEXT MANAGER COULDNT DO SAME?

FUCKING HELL

covcity4life

No, Madrid, Chelsea, Man U
ah fair play didnt count chelsea twice, can admit when im wrong

should be noted with real he beat guardiolas best barca team to league title
chelsea he won league with not a vintage side
and man u we have seen their troubles under moyes,lvg,ole so to win 2 cups is still good

agree they didnt end well but id much rather have success then a bad ending than just not achieve at all, i bet spurs would too.

Users who are viewing this thread