Plymouth Ratings (1 Viewer)

olderskyblue

Me missing something?

They have one of if not the best player in Whittaker. He constantly rips sides apart. He isn't easy to stop. They haven't lost at home since October. They only managed 4 shots on target. They have scored more than 2 goals in 40% of their home games. They scored 6 against Norwich.

Do you really think we didn't try to stop them from having chances? Do you think their other opponents haven't tried to stop them from having chances?
It’s a good result considering we gave them so many opportunities to score. Decent side could have had 5 against us tonight.
That was my post on the match that you responded to. we didnt restrict their chances, although of course we tried.

so, tell me again, what’s your point?

Astute

That was my post on the match that you responded to. we didnt restrict their chances, although of course we tried.

so, tell me again, what’s your point?
Out of everything I listed and you ignored saying we should have tried to stop their chances?

Shall we start with Whittaker being extremely hard to stop?

How about their home record where they keep scoring lots of goals?

They only had 4 shots on target and one of their goals was an OG.

Do none of their opponents try to stop them from having chances? What makes you continually say we didn't try and stop them from having chances?

Users who are viewing this thread