PlayStation + (1 Viewer)

Marty

Does anybody know what time the free ps+ games are released tomorrow? Really fancy playing Dirt Rally.

Marty

Usually first week of the month but there doesn’t seem to be a pattern

It's the first Tuesday of the month apparently, I just want to find out if it's available from midnight, in which case I'll stay up and download it while i'm sleeping.

Covstu

Some okay games this month, didn’t get this version of tomb raider but stared playing and quite enjoying it. Wonder what they will do when the PS5 comes out as they won’t have free games unless they are PS4 games still?

Marty

Some okay games this month, didn’t get this version of tomb raider but stared playing and quite enjoying it. Wonder what they will do when the PS5 comes out as they won’t have free games unless they are PS4 games still?

I think when the PS4 was released they put out indie titles and I'm sure they were meant to release a full game (Drive Club), which ended up being delayed.

I doubt i'll be buying a PS5 soon, I'm just not all that interested in video games at the moment and haven't been for a few months.

Covstu

Did another play Erica on the free downloads from last month. you have to download the app to play but it’s like an interactive film thriller. Short game but very clever

shmmeee

Did another play Erica on the free downloads from last month. you have to download the app to play but it’s like an interactive film thriller. Short game but very clever

Started this but didn’t finish it cos it was late. Was really good.

Covstu

Started this but didn’t finish it cos it was late. Was really good.
Just different! You have to play through a few times to see the impact of your decision. I wouldn’t pay 50 quid for it but I enjoyed it

Users who are viewing this thread