Playstation Now (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Anybody use it? I'm just having a 7 day trail and pretty impressed so far.

rob9872

I saw someone on the Ikea thread saying they weren't into gaming.

I bet I'm one of only a few on here that's never been on a playstaion or an xbox.

I've never seen star wars or lord of the rings, don't like Harry Potter, Star Trek or Doctor Who, never seen an episode of Love Island, Essex, Chelsea or Geordie Shaw (sure?) or many of the other of the popular things people do.

Guess I must be a right miserable old git! (but I doubt I'm likely to change!)

vow

I bet I'm one of only a few on here that's never been on a playstaion or an xbox.

I've never seen star wars or lord of the rings, don't like Harry Potter, Star Trek or Doctor Who, never seen an episode of Love Island, Essex, Chelsea or Geordie Shaw (sure?) or many of the other of the popular things people do.

You're fine m8, necrophilia and beastiality are ok, don't beat yourself up....

Liquid Gold

I like it so far as I'm not a big gamer/don't have the time to do it so I only ever buy things that are a year or so out anyway. Playing Horizon Zero Dawn right now and it's perfect for that plus I get another 300 games to pick up whenever I want.

vow

Just in the middle of a PS NOW 7 day trial and managed to complete Spiderman, which is an excellent game btw, but I won't be renewing just yet.

wingy

With you here rob .
Think houch might be with us too.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Although I have been on first gen Playstation etc round a friends house just to join in but never got into it or bothered by it. Not been on a console for well over 10 years. Never seen Star Trek or Who, but have seen Star Wars, Potter and LotR again as a social thing but not massive fans.

But I've never watched a second of 'reality TV' - couldn't afford to spend that much on new equipment as a I hurl stuff at the vain, vacuous idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread