Playoff special: TLS Report (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Good read as always. Have to say though I was completely calm when the penalty was given. Absolutely convinced McNulty would put it away, it was a weird feeling but I’ve nevwr been so confident about anything like that before.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Brilliant as ever.

CovInEssex

A hopeful pass to the bog was arriving at Grimmer’s feet. He was in the bog. The only thing to do was literally hammer that pigskin into the fucking stand. Grimmer had other plans; what they were, we’ll never know. Notts county’s winger gobbled him up like a crill-munching whale, taking man, ball and buckets of water with him, spitting out the man and the water, then beelining for the goal.

Love this, great writing

wingy

Nice work again Lawrence hope I've spelt that the right way.
The photos were playing with my head for a while there, then I realised we just about had some fans behind the goal.

Warwickhunt

Well written price Laurence look forward to next seasons work

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Great work as ever. Like the deliberate (?) Troy McClure reference -
"You may have seen him in such pressure-cooker last minute penalty scenarios as Adams Park: Wycombe away."

87mint

Good read as always. Have to say though I was completely calm when the penalty was given. Absolutely convinced McNulty would put it away, it was a weird feeling but I’ve nevwr been so confident about anything like that before.

I'm dead jealous

Users who are viewing this thread