playing our home games on a saturday? (1 Viewer)

giraffe76

Hi all,

Maybe ive missed some information somewhere but i dont understand why we cant play our home games at sixfields on a saturday when northampton dont have their home games on a saturday?

If someone could tell me what a difference a day (playing on a sunday) makes id really appreciate it

Kind regards Mark

skybluegod

Umm we can? We aren't today because Northampton are at home? But in future we are playing on Saturdays.

RPHunt

It was Fisher's idea to play on a Sunday, so I expect him to add people at the Car Boot Sale to the attendance.

Marty

Aren't Northampton meant to move their games to suit us as we're in the higher league so we get priority?

DazzleTommyDazzle

Aren't Northampton meant to move their games to suit us as we're in the higher league so we get priority?

That is the general rule, but in our negotiations with Northampton we agreed that they would have priority.

Fair enough really - it is their ground after all.

ccfcway

we get taken away from coventry
we get taken away from saturday games
wont be long before the name changes

Nick

Administrator
Saturday's do feel really strange :( relatively stress free and don't have that annoyed feeling when we lose.

November 2nd first Saturday home game

Now, the attendance that day will be interesting. Starting to get cold, maybe even raining. Pitch could even show the beginnings of over use. Hmm, :thinking about: could be very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread