Players to sell (1 Viewer)

skybluejack10

Personally I think we should sell bell, ROD and looks like wood could be off

Should be aiming to sign another cb if wood goes, hopefully a CM like jennings and a pacy striker
never thought I'd day this but we actually have too many players in each position, forget selection headaches, thorn will have a selection migrane!

kg82

Who are you going to sell ROD and Bell to though? I've not heard of any interest. If an offer comes in then fair enough, snap their hands off, but until such time I'm afraid those players are ours.

Sub

would be more than happy to see bell of the books !!! but who would want him ?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I dont think we have too many players in each position.... by the time you take into account 7 subs on bench, the injuries that will occur and the suspensions that will happen, plus the young lads playing in the development squad I think you will find that it is a reasonable sized squad with room for more.

hamil99

Facebook User
I dont think we have too many players in each position.... by the time you take into account 7 subs on bench, the injuries that will occur and the suspensions that will happen, plus the young lads playing in the development squad I think you will find that it is a reasonable sized squad with room for more.

I agree. Squad is starting to look full, but a couple more additions in the right positions (ha! I'm a poet :) ) and we'll be looking peachy. If we can add a striker, a midfielder and replace wat we lose, I think we have a real chance this season.

smileycov

Facebook User
I can't help but think that a striker is going and a few signs point towards it being Cody.

Not sure i agree, they have been okay so far. We have shipped some high earners, but we have replaced as well. So i do not see the point in Cody being sold. wood yes, but not Cody. Squad is looking good for Div 1 to be fair. Very optimistic now.

CCFC_Charlie

Not sure i agree, they have been okay so far. We have shipped some high earners, but we have replaced as well. So i do not see the point in Cody being sold. wood yes, but not Cody. Squad is looking good for Div 1 to be fair. Very optimistic now.

I'm not sure how keen Cody is about being here tbh

JulianDarbyFTW

I think the key word in the title thread is 'sell'. Whilst the squad seems to be taking shape, if we had to raise money who would we actually be able to get cash for? We have half a team of new freebies or existing players no-one would pay for. The other half are academy products. How much is the squad actually worth? I think a couple of million at most.

skybluedaze

Just cannot see goals in him.hope im wrong.think fleck will bag 15 or so this year from middy.

Good point. Fleck will get at least 15. Cody to stay. He should be ok in League 1. ROD to go if anything but times running out. Not sure if much more business will be done. Elliot and Callum Ball will get 10 each at least.

covcity4life

id like to see keep bell and ROD,think they can do well in league one

if we bring in better and they are surplus to requirements thats different i guess,but right now do not want to sell either.

BigadamL

if Bell has his head in the games this year i think he could tear L1 a new ar*ehole. but we never know which Bell is turning up do we?

Users who are viewing this thread