Player sent off for saying his name (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

I thought his name was going to be Fuck Off

CJ_covblaze

Bizarre. Not just for the story itself but for the fact Watt is now playing at that level. Was tipped for great things not so long ago.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Reminded me of that brilliant sketch with Abbott & Costello, "Who's on first." :emoji_grin:
Immaculate timing! Genius!

Otis

Reminded me of that brilliant sketch with Abbott & Costello, "Who's on first." :emoji_grin:
Immaculate timing! Genius!

That is brilliant, though a shame just the slightest bit too long. They obviously extended the original and freshened it up and it really works well, but just tails off a little towards the end and maybe they should behave curtailed it by a minute or two.

There's a few versions around. Never seen that full one before.

Fab sketch though and even though I am not a big Abbot and Costello fan, that is very clever and very funny.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
That is brilliant, though a shame just the slightest bit too long. They obviously extended the original and freshened it up and it really works well, but just tails off a little towards the end and maybe they should behave curtailed it by a minute or two.

There's a few versions around. Never seen that full one before.

Fab sketch though and even though I am not a big Abbot and Costello fan, that is very clever and very funny.
Yeah, I've seen a slightly shorter version as well Otis, but couldn't find it. But their timing is impeccable, isn't it? Neither of them forgets what they're supposed to say or fluffs in any way! Brilliant comedy!

Otis

Yeah, I've seen a slightly shorter version as well Otis, but couldn't find it. But their timing is impeccable, isn't it? Neither of them forgets what they're supposed to say or fluffs in any way! Brilliant comedy!
Yeah, one of the greatest ever sketches. Right up there with 'I'm playing all the right notes.'

Users who are viewing this thread