Player ratings (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody want to start them off?

covcity4life

Lob 7 a quality save and didn't give up rebounds today. Still needs to work on distribution

Willis 7 if not fully fit makes it an even better performance. Solid

Hyam 7 brought ball out of defence well today

Mason and sterling 6 doesn't offer much attacking but much better defensively today both of them

Doyle 8 my.motm. much better technically today

Agogo 7 battled well

Bayliss 7 looks like he can make things happen all the time. If releases ball at righttime he would be hitting 9s and 10s

Hivula 6 great run to win pen then faded

Andreu 5 normally a class act but today poor for me on the ball

Bakayoko 6 good pen and showed balls to take it. Didn't really wow me with strength or dribbling but did work hard to his credit

Subs

Thomas 7 looks a real likewise
Biamou 5 poor at.making runs
Shipley 7 instant impact with 3 chances in gsme. Will be annoyed at himself not to score last one though

pusbccfc

O'Brien 7 - Some brilliant saves. Frustrated us all when he gave the ball to their keeper when there were sky blue men free to counter.

Sterling 5 - I'm not a fan at all. Can't see why Chelsea rate him so highly. Slightly better than previous weeks but still disappointing going forward.
Willis 8 - Our best CB. His pace is vital.
Hyam 7.5 - Not bad from Hyam today. Another clean sheet.
Mason 6 - Slightly better, but like with Sterling, poor going forward.

Doyle 8 - Had a good game. Kept up with the pace. Passing was good and lead from the middle. Loved seeing him fume at Sterling and O'Brien for throwing the ball away.
Ogogo 7 - Decent. Worked hard. Poor going forward.
Bayliss 6 - Some brilliant bits of play but his final ball through to the strikers weren't good enough (Strikers can take some blame for this). Would rather see him continue into the box himself.
Andreu 5 - Odd good touch but gave the ball away far too often.

Hiwula 5 - Again, better, but still don't think he's got goals in him. Dropped Tuesday please.

Baka 6.5 - Much improved today. I think he'll improve overtime.

Subs:

Thomas 7 - Looks class. Lots of pace and brilliant footwork. He could be a huge signing.

Shipley 7 - Has to finish that chance. However, think he's a better option than Hiwula.

Biamou 4 - Very disappointed with him today. A few poor touches.

stupot07

LOB - 8
Sterling 4
Willis 8
Hyam 7
Mason 6
Dolye 8
Ogogo 7
Bayliss 7
Andreu 5
Hiwula 5
Bakayoko 6 (bonus point for the pen)

Sub's
Thomas 7
Shipley 7
Biamou 5

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

O'Brien 7 - Some brilliant saves. Frustrated us all when he gave the ball to their keeper when there were sky blue men free to counter.

Sterling 5 - I'm not a fan at all. Can't see why Chelsea rate him so highly. Slightly better than previous weeks but still disappointing going forward.
Willis 8 - Our best CB. His pace is vital.
Hyam 7.5 - Not bad from Hyam today. Another clean sheet.
Mason 6 - Slightly better, but like with Sterling, poor going forward.

Doyle 8 - Had a good game. Kept up with the pace. Passing was good and lead from the middle. Loved seeing him fume at Sterling and O'Brien for throwing the ball away.
Ogogo 7 - Decent. Worked hard. Poor going forward.
Bayliss 6 - Some brilliant bits of play but his final ball through to the strikers weren't good enough (Strikers can take some blame for this). Would rather see him continue into the box himself.
Andreu 5 - Odd good touch but gave the ball away far too often.

Hiwula 5 - Again, better, but still don't think he's got goals in him. Dropped Tuesday please.

Baka 6.5 - Much improved today. I think he'll improve overtime.

Subs:

Thomas 7 - Looks class. Lots of pace and brilliant footwork. He could be a huge signing.

Shipley 7 - Has to finish that chance. However, think he's a better option than Hiwula.

Biamou 4 - Very disappointed with him today. A few poor touches.
I thought Bayliss palyed well and looked our most dangerous player. I also thought Hiwula played well too.

Agree on Biamou, though. I like him, but he was very poor when he came on today.

pusbccfc

I thought Bayliss palyed well and looked our most dangerous player. I also thought Hiwula played well too.

Agree on Biamou, though. I like him, but he was very poor when he came on today.

Certainly, but there were a number of time where you would expect Bayliss to do better. I'd like to see him do what he did against Notts County where he goes alone.

Nick

Administrator
O'Brien - 6 - A few good reaction saves but poor kicking
Sterling - 6 - Wasn't as bad as previous games, didn't do anything wrong but hesitant to whip a cross in.
Hyam - 6 - Did well against their big strikers
Willis - 7 - Extra point for being injured and battling through
Mason - 6 - A bit frustrating, first half he saw so much of the ball but didn't want to try and go past their full back. Maybe he was scared of making a mistake but with no support down the left he had to end up playing it backwards
Ogogo - 6 - Did well, credit for snapping their number 9 when he came on
Doyle - 7 - He played better today, didn't really aimlessly hoof it without looking up as he usually does.
Bayliss - 7 - Much better that far advanced than he was in midweek, opened up the defence a couple of times but just had too much on the passes. Wish he would shoot more.
Andreu - 6 - Didn't really do much today, some nice passes and interplay but not as good as the Scunthorpe game.
Hiwauli - 6 - He isn't a left sided winger, one minute he was pulling the ball out of the air on the inside of his foot and the next he struggled with a basic ball. Really looks out of position but you can see from some of his touches and runs he will be decent if played up front. Looks like confidence.
Bakayoko - 6 - Thought first half he looked really good, his strength seemed to be getting the ball and laying it off to Andreu and then peeling off to get played in. A couple of times he made runs and it was just in front of him. I think once it clicks he will score a few, not as bad as made out.

Biamou - 4 - It looked like he wasn't expecting or prepared to come on and had just woken up
Thomas - 7 - Really exciting, looks like he isn't scared to get the ball at his feet and just run at players. Most of the time he is going to go past them or be brought down
Shipley - 7 - Really should have scored when put through, it was an advantage that when he was played in he could shoot first team. Much more suited to that role than Hiwula.

Drysdale - 7 - Doyle pulled his strings all game, don't let Nolan see.

junglej13

We made hard work of that. Doyle man of the match. I actually thought Andreu was excellent first half. Mason I also thought did well. He had so much of the ball and probably should have done more with it. Probably the most frustrated Ive been with Bayliss. Made poor decisions a few times.

speedie87

I’ve only seen us twice this season both the home games but I think

O’Brien is still dodgy and burge will be number when fit.
Sterling looks like has never played first team football before but will improve over season and be decent by the end

Willis and hyam have to be first choice centre halves
Mason is ok

Doyle looks abit off pace second halves but still wouldn’t drop him for what he brings captain and referee wise to the game

Hiwula and bakayoko are upgrades on biamou and Clarke Harris - with Hiwula being a very tidy player.

The lad Thomas looks more than decent

Otis

I’ve only seen us twice this season both the home games but I think

O’Brien is still dodgy and burge will be number when fit.
Sterling looks like has never played first team football before but will improve over season and be decent by the end

Willis and hyam have to be first choice centre halves
Mason is ok

Doyle looks abit off pace second halves but still wouldn’t drop him for what he brings captain and referee wise to the game

Hiwula and bakayoko are upgrades on biamou and Clarke Harris - with Hiwula being a very tidy player.

The lad Thomas looks more than decent
Willis and Davies are surely the first choice centrebacks aren't they?

Would say Davies is probably the best of the bunch.

pusbccfc

I'm excited to see Thomas and Jones on the wings. Don't think we've had two out and out wingers like those two for a long time.

Littlewood CCFC

LOB 7 - Bit worried hes very slow to come off his line when the balls seemingly running through to him and causes unnecessary problems for the centre halfs

Sterling 5 - Very worried about the lad defensively, his positioning is amateurish constantly tucks in when he needs to be wider and i saw willis a number of times had to point to him where he needs to stand. 2nd half when LOB had the ball in his hands Sterling could of come wide to receive he ball buts he just walking around with his head down. Hopefully he improves because at the moment Grimmers the better option.
WIllis 7 - Bit weak in the air again but his pace is a big asset for us when the back 4s being turned by long balls.
Hyam 7 - solid enough
Mason 6 - I like Mason but he needs to work on his delivery into the box and also needs to believe in himself more. Few times in the first half he had the chance to drive forward and decided to turn back and take the easy pass backwards or sidewards. Doyle was going mad at him for this!

Bayliss 7.5 - Quality footballer has the ability to turn and drive with the ball and no one can keep up with him, when he learns to release the ball quicker hes gonna be some player
Ogogo 7- Love this guy, covers every blade of grass and puts his head where it hurts. Maybe not the best on the ball but you defiantly need this type of player in this division.
Doyle 7 - Same as above really, just unsure if his legs will keep up with the pace of the division. Maybe Kelly to come in some weeks when he's fit.
Hiwula 6.5 - He looks some player when hes at full pace, sent one of their players for a hotdog with the stepovers in the first half and great direct running to win the pen. He needs to be up front to get the best out of him but hes playing out of position and doing his best.

Andreu 6 - Not his best game today but im a big fan, some of his touches are a class above but needs the runs in behind from Hiwula to get the best out of him. Also feel when Jones comes back it will get the best out of Andreu.

Bakayoko 7 - thought he battled well and put himself about, won a lot of headers. Will be a good option against some of the more physical teams.

Biamou 5 - Almost made a fatal mistake towards the end but worked hard.
Shipley 6 - Not a big fan of Shipley at all but he done alright when he came on to be fair. Shocking miss though just pick your spot son!
Thomas 7 - Looks like he has something about him, very raw though

Evo1883

Actually think bakayoko has a better game than some are rating him .
Had a very tough aerial battle with a big centre half , done the simple things well , never had an awful lot of service but took his pen well although the keeper guessed correctly .

Maybe a 7.5 is a little fairer

cc84cov

LOB - 7 Done what was expected from him.

Sterling - 6 again done he basics what is expected we need more from him.

Willis - 7 steady game.

Hyam - 8 headed everything played well good performance.

Mason - 7 defensively sound today poor crossing when got into the final third.

Doyle - 9 (MOTM) Immensie today put himself about the pitch lead the team well.

Ogogo - 8 solid performance compliments Doyle well in central midfield.

Andreu - 6 struggled to get into the game looked slow and a yard off the pace.

Bayliss - 8 we need to see him play central he would be ahead of Andreu for me he offers us much more and always looks like creating defenders are scared when he’s running st them,final ball could have been better today.

Hiwula - 7 won the penalty looks good when he’s in 1 on 1s but so far seems to have a very poor first touch showed that in the Oxford game and again today a few times playing left side midfield doesn’t suit him.

Bakayoko - 7 put himself about well won the odd ball in the air good composure for the penalty I do really feel there could be a player in there scoring will have done his confidence the world of good.

Shipley - 7 Surley will start on Tuesday unlucky not to score had 2 chances saved and a 1 on 1 over the bar with just the keeper to beat offers us a balance.

Thomas - 8 the lad looks real quality fast direct & with great feet no doubt this lad will go far you can see why derby tied him down recently to a 4 year contract already hoping we extend his load for the season.

Biamou - 6 didn’t offer much at all tbh...poor

Last edited:

sylus

Sterling scares me,looks lazy and offers nothing really going forward and offers nothing in defence,bring back grimmer i say,Bakayoko,well apart from scoring the pen,he didn't do alot,this 4---2---3--1 formation is shit, way to defensive! Bakayoko struggled i believe up there on his own,Thomas looked good and so did Shipley when they came on,although Shipley should of scored,either side of the keeper would of been a goal.

Great for the win.,3 pts is what was required,but i do believe this team is screaming for a 4-4-2 formation...we need 2 strikers up front,playing one at home is just not on.

Otis

Sterling was definitely drifting infield today and not keep an eye on the player he was supposed to be marking.

Doyle had a go at him on a couple of occasions.

Still young and a lot to learn.

Grendel

O Brien 6
Sterling 6
Hyam 7
Willis 8
Mason 7
Doyle 7
Ogogo 7
Andreu 5
Bayliss 7
Hiwula 5
Bakayoko 6

Shipley 7
Thomas 7
Biamou 3

stupot07

LOB - 7 Done what was expected from him.

Sterling - 6 again done he basics what is expected we need more from him.

Willis - 7 steady game.

Hyam - 8 headed everything played well good performance.

Mason - 7 defensively sound today poor crossing when got into the final third.

Doyle - 9 (MOTM) Immensie today put himself about the pitch lead the team well.

Ogogo - 8 solid performance compliments Doyle well in central midfield.

Andreu - 6 struggled to get into the game looked slow and a yard off the pace.

Bayliss - 8 we need to see him play central he would be ahead of Andreu for me he offers us much more and always looks like creating defenders are scared when he’s running st them,final ball could have been better today.

Hiwula - 7 won the penalty looks good when he’s in 1 on 1s but so far seems to have a very poor first touch showed that in the Oxford game and again today a few times playing left side midfield doesn’t suit him.

Bakayoko - 7 put himself about well won the odd ball in the air good composure for the penalty I do really feel there could be a player in there scoring will have done his confidence the world of good.

Shipley - 7 Surley will start on Tuesday unlucky not to score had 2 chances saved and a 1 on 1 over the bar with just the keeper to beat offers us a balance.

Thomas - 8 the lad looks real quality fast direct & with great feet no doubt this lad will go far you can see why derby tied him down recently to a 4 year contract already hoping we extend his load for the season.

Biamou - 6 didn’t offer much at all tbh...poor
Not having a pop, but those ratings are very generous.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sylus

I thought Mason did well today,he had to do an awful lot,and he did it well,i just thought we would see the better of him even more if he had a player in front of him who would take the pressure off him and let him do what we bought him here to do, defend which he is good at,but i'd rather i see a winger take it further up field

Cavan O'Doherty

Really disappointed with Sterling, Thomas had to his job near the end as he went drifting. You can tell Hiwula is really a striker as he kept drifting inside when Mason needed support down the left. All in all not a great performance but the 3 points is all the matters.

Evo1883

I thought Mason did well today,he had to do an awful lot,and he did it well,i just thought we would see the better of him even more if he had a player in front of him who would take the pressure off him and let him do what we bought him here to do, defend which he is good at,but i'd rather i see a winger take it further up field
Mason would benefit from the defensive cover Jordan Shipley would bring , he’s had a hard time so far as it’s hard to get strikers to track back and defend or cover left backs as they are already being played out of position

bawtryneal

Team when everybody is fit

Burge
Grimmer Willis Davis Mason
Thomas Baylis Ogogo Jones
Babayako. New No 10

Subs from Shipley. Doyle. Sterling Hyam Brown Kelly Obrien. Biamou JCH Hywali Ponti.

Strong squad.

ajsccfc

I thought Mason was a good attacking option first half but like a lot of the time, was undone by a lack of option and seemed isolated so either had to pass backwards or hit a hopeful ball. There were quite a few times where we should have opened them up if either the final ball or the player looking to get onto it were a little sharper, so not aa worried about where goals are going to come from. Thomas looked full of intent, both he and Shipley were so direct it almost wakes up the players around them.

Users who are viewing this thread