Player Ratings (1 Viewer)

ceetee

I wasn't going to call him out as I'd already ripped half the team so thought I'd let him slide but some of the ratings for Eccles in here are mad, seems he was under the radar shit. Passed to a Hull player at every opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Eccles was wasted in that position. Hull were carrying the ball through our midfield from the first minute and nobody was stopping them

Legia Sky Blue

Wow the Eccles haters are back. I thought he was one of our better players on a night that was a difficult one following the comedown from Sunday. That said, I certainly wish he and our other midfielders would take the option to shoot more often rather than take an extra pass, but I don't recall him endlessly giving the ball away. I guess people see what they want to see sometimes.

Felt sorry for Thomas. He started the game well but clearly was out on his feet after he got the 2nd equaliser, but had to stay on as Binks had to go off, culminating in their unneccessary winner.

Hertsccfc

Wow the Eccles haters are back. I thought he was one of our better players on a night that was a difficult one following the comedown from Sunday. That said, I certainly wish he and our other midfielders would take the option to shoot more often rather than take an extra pass, but I don't recall him endlessly giving the ball away. I guess people see what they want to see sometimes.

Felt sorry for Thomas. He started the game well but clearly was out on his feet after he got the 2nd equaliser, but had to stay on as Binks had to go off, culminating in their unneccessary winner.
It's incredible, they just won't stop. One even arguing Collins was fine last night and it was the midfield that was the reason we lost.

TomRad85

Not even an Eccles hater but i think you might be proving people see what they want to see whether it's good or bad. Eccles was not very good last night. He's playing out of position and he's probably a bit fatigued in fairness but it is what it is.

Last edited:

TomRad85

It's incredible, they just won't stop. One even arguing Collins was fine last night and it was the midfield that was the reason we lost.
The whole team was the reason we lost. Collins was the main contributor but it just wasn't good at all.

Users who are viewing this thread