Hyam 7
McCallum 4
Kelly 5
Hamer 6
Shipley 4
O’Hare 5
Giles 5
Walker 5

Not going to bother with the subs, they must have touched the ball about 15 times between them.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Shipley so poor at this level. Kelly goes sideways and backwards more often than Clingan. Giles only real attacking outlet. O’Hare should have had a hattrick. Back two were pretty decent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Wilson 6
Dabo 6
Hyam 6
McFadz 6
Mccallum 5 (think he is carrying a knock)
Kelly 6
Shipley 3 (pointless)
Hamer 7
O'Hare 6.5 (see earlier post)
Walker 6
Giles 6

Subs
Biamou 5
Jobello 5
Baka 5
Ostigard 7

Londonccfcfan

Wilson 7.5 close to motm
Dabo 7
Mcfadz 7
Hyam 6
Macallum 5 his worst game recently
Giles. 5.5 ..ineffective, one good cross
Kelly..7..impressive
Hamer...8 Best player on pitch for me.all action.
Shipley..4..dreadful
Walker..6..Thankless task.

skyblues83

Wilson 7
Dabo 6
Mcfadzean 6
Hyam 6
McCallum 4 as poor as ive seen him
Kelly 5
Hamer 6
Giles 5 as poor as ive seen him
Shipley 4
O'Hare 6
Walker 5

ms639

Cannot be claiming o’hare had a bad game. Yes should have don’t better with one chance but he’s literally trying to link a midfield that is sitting on their own 18 yard box and a striker who is so on the shoulder of the last man he may as well be a Parrot

KersleyDigs

- Wilson was good again today
- We missed Sheaf in midfield
- In that shape, O'Hare OR Shipley (not both)
- Walker isn't a lone striker. Can't hold the ball up. Biamou immediately caused their centre backs problems

fernandopartridge

Cannot be claiming o’hare had a bad game. Yes should have don’t better with one chance but he’s literally trying to link a midfield that is sitting on their own 18 yard box and a striker who is so on the shoulder of the last man he may as well be a Parrot

Exactly, these haven't got a clue

cc84cov

O’Hare is massively over rated

#HypeJob

Perryccfc

I’m a big fan of Shipley, but every game I’ve watched this season he’s offered absolutely nothing. He gives the ball away more than he keeps it. He doesn’t beat a man. Doesn’t get into a tackle. Doesn’t threaten offensively and consistently had midfielders running past him. He needs to be dropped.

rob9872

Great away point, unbeaten in 4, battling performance against a side with much better players than their current league position. Remember where we've come from, small steps and definite progress.

Kelly, yeah he's a crab, I thought not good enough for the Championship but no coincidence the run coincided with his return and we've let in two goals in 4 games incl a dodgy pen. We've ridden our luck and lost a little something going forward, but we're learning. I can't defend Ships tonight, bar his header and a few runs he struggled, but some of the criticism again way ott. O'hare was largely marked out of it but that created space. As a unit we defended well apart from a couple of concentration lapses. Hamer already motm before the goal and Walker clearly needs a partner to get the best out of him. Over all I thought we rode our luck at times but worthy of a point. A 7/10 performance but a decent point and on to Saturday.

EalingSB

Let’s not forget just how bad McCallum was tonight
McCallum was exposed too often because Shipley wasn't getting back to support. He continually had Byrne, who was the best player on the pitch for either side, running freely at him and it was no surprise that the goal came from Derby's right flank. Going forward McCallum didn't have too many options which is why we saw the ball played back to Wilson far too often only for him to then lump it forward and restart the cycle. No slight on Wilson, who looked really steady again.

steve101

Disappointing performance, particularly most of the second half. Would like to have seen Bapaga on instead of Jobello. Relieved that they got something out of it in the end.

Wilson 7 (another solid alround performance. Wasn't overly tested but again showed composure aerially and coming off his line)
Dabo 8 (defended well. Not able to utilise his offensive threat due to formation. Had a hand in the goal when subs came on)
McCallum 5 (beaten too easily and too often)
Hyam 6 (did his usual good stuff but twice beaten by Kazeem-Richards which lead to chances. Thought he was fortunate not to concede a penalty)
McFadzean 7 (did most things very well. Possibly could have done better with their goal. Great ball for Shipley chance)
Kelly 8 (motm. His defensive positioning was outstanding making some key interceptions)
Hamer 8 (not really on it with his set pieces but looks much quicker with his decision making than most and always follows up, which lead to his well struck volley. Did so well keeping it low)
Giles 6 (had some positive moments including a great cross for O'Hare's first chance but just not involved enough)
O'Hare 6 (can't fault his busyness and getting into goal scoring positions but has to put one of them away)
Shipley 5 (should have done better with his headed chance. Did not affect the game at all and switched off defensively. Again, feel he should have come off sooner than he did, as he looked lethargic)
Walker 6 (worked hard but given very little service. I thought his disallowed goal looked very dubious)

Jobello 5
Biamou 7
Ostigard 7
Bakayoka 6

Blind-Faith

Wilson 8 very impressed
Dabo 7
Hyam 6 got absolutely skinned twice but was solid for the rest
McFadz 6.5
Mccallum 5 had a torrid time against there wide players
Kelly 7.5
Shipley 4 can’t track a man, pass to a team mate , last a whole game. Just totally out of his depth
Hamer 8 MOTM for his play and the volley. Needs to work on his set pieces
O'Hare 6 never hides but not his best night
Walker 7 thankless task tonight. Had one chance and finished it even though offside apparently
Giles 6

cc84cov

McCallum was exposed too often because Shipley wasn't getting back to support. He continually had Byrne, who was the best player on the pitch for either side, running freely at him and it was no surprise that the goal came from Derby's right flank. Going forward McCallum didn't have too many options which is why we saw the played back to Wilson far too often only for him to then lump it forward and restart the cycle. No slight on Wilson, who looked really steady again.
Fair point

Agsin why didn’t robins take Shipley off sooner ?

EalingSB

Fair point

Agsin why didn’t robins take Shipley off sooner ?
Can't speak for Robins but completely agree obviously. There was a point in the first half when he missed a simple tackle which allowed Derby to create a half-chance and which had me screaming at the laptop. There's a lot of negativity directed at O'Hare tonight but look at the difference between the shift he put in, and the positions he found himself in (albeit not converting), and Shipley who did nothing of note.

steve101

Shipley so poor at this level. Kelly goes sideways and backwards more often than Clingan. Giles only real attacking outlet. O’Hare should have had a hattrick. Back two were pretty decent

Don't agree about Kelly. He cleans up and gives the defence an out ball so it is his job to play the way he is facing much of the time. However when he has space he isn't afraid to play a decisive ball forward, which we have seen in the games since his return. One of the most positionally intelligent players we have.

Gibbo

I’m a big fan of Shipley, but every game I’ve watched this season he’s offered absolutely nothing. He gives the ball away more than he keeps it. He doesn’t beat a man. Doesn’t get into a tackle. Doesn’t threaten offensively and consistently had midfielders running past him. He needs to be dropped.
then in which case, tell us why exactly you are a 'big fan of Shipley'

Blind-Faith

Don't agree about Kelly. He cleans up and gives the defence an out ball so it is his job to play the way he is facing much of the time. However when he has space he isn't afraid to play a decisive ball forward, which we have seen in the games since his return. One of the most positionally intelligent players we have.

I must admit I didn’t realise what he bought to the team until he came back in and I watched the last few games, bar Norwich as I was working. He was great tonight again, so important to how we play , nothing flashy , just break the play up and get the ball moving.

Martin180

Wilson 7
Dabo 6
McCullum 5
Hyam 8
McFadzean 8
Kelly 7
Hamer 8
O Hare 6
Giles 6
Shipley 5
Walker 5

Robins still doesn’t seem to know his best system and starting xi yet . One thing that is clear is Hyam and McFadzean are our best centre backs by some distance , also Hamer is quality and for me should be playing further up the pitch when Kelly is playing .
Wide areas are the worry for me both our wingbacks and our wide attackers have been disappointing so far this season , theres a lack of cohesion and adventure

Users who are viewing this thread