Player Ratings (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Listened on the radio sounded like we were the better side...

ratings anyone ?

covcity4life

Marosi 8
Mcfadz 8
Hyam 7
Rose 7
Mason 7
Dabo 8
Westbrooke 8
Shipley 7
Kelly 7
Walsh 8
Baka 6

O hare 5
Hiwulla 4

Briles

Mason and dabo joint motm

Maverick

Marosi 8
Mcfadz 7
Hyam 7
Rose 7
Mason 6
Dabo 9
Westbrooke 8
Shipley 7
Kelly 6
Walsh 8
Baka 4

O hare 4
Hiwulla 4

TTG

Marosi 8
Dabo 8
Mason 8
Rose 7.5
Fadz 7.5
Hyam 8
Walsh 8.5
Kelly 7
Zainbrooke 7.5
Shiperz 8
Babayoyo 1 Jesus wept how many shots, you could see in the 2nd half that he was so unconfindent that he would pass even if he was in a good position. My god. Woeful.
SBA 9 in great voice as usual
Shite hoyed 0

ccfcway

Marosi 8
Dabo 8
Mason 8
Rose 7.5
Fadz 7.5
Hyam 8
Walsh 8.5
Kelly 7
Zainbrooke 7.5
Shiperz 8
Babayoyo 1 Jesus wept how many shots, you could see in the 2nd half that he was so unconfindent that he would pass even if he was in a good position. My god. Woeful.
SBA 9 in great voice as usual
Shite hoyed 0

Baka was more effective today than £3m will grigg !. No way does he deserve a 1. bizarre

TTG

Baka was more effective today than £3m will grigg !. No way does he deserve a 1. bizarre
How many goals has grigg scored this season?
How many goals has bake had this season?
It's consistent and it's just got to the point now where you have to put away the chance. An off day every now and again is fine, but not every week.

rob9872

Tbf to him as much as he's made himself look a tit, Grigg being useless doesnt mean Baka isnt woeful. We live in parallel wirld where both can be shite and they are. Drop him immediately and stick Clarke Kent himself, Supermax up top next week.

rob9872

Hyam and Dabo looking great every week. Westbrooke another solid performance. Only watched on iplayer tbf and wasnt there today.

stevefloyd

We were much the better team for the majority of yesterday but chances missed to finish the match off allowed them to get back into it and for the last 25 minutes we were really under it, Baka had a couple of great chances but didn't score and as a 'striker' he failed again! So on that basis he cost us 2 points but he had a slightly better game but it still wasn't good enough, I am not writing this as a slagging off Baka post but facts are facts, he is costing us more points than he is making for us so simply has to be gotten rid of.
Our midfield were so much better than theirs although they had someone who was quite rapid running through us a few times(not sure who it was) and those driving runs were opening us up and we struggled to contain.
Our subs didn't make any difference today and we actually got worse at that point, I thought Westbrooke should have been taken off he looked knackered but did have a good game, Shipley also looked knackered. Hiwula too is just too lightweight and managed a couple of touches and err that was it, he offered very very little, I couldn't see the point bringing him on when they were getting on top, we actually needed someone to put their foot on the ball and slow the game down but at least we didn't lose I guess but at this rate we are dropping too many points in games that we should have easily won

higgs

"Will grigg should retire no defence is terrified will grigg should retire"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mrtrench

No scores from me, just thoughts:

Marosi: Yep, a definite improvement - I'm happy with our keeper now and would even be happy with him in the Championship should we get promoted.
Dabo: Love him. Very consistent and also an improvement on last year IMO.
Mason: He often frustrates me with his poor distribution, losing the ball frequently. Didn't notice it yesterday.
Hyam/Rose: Usually both very good but noticed a bit of weakness yesterday
McFadzeen: Gives me the willies now every time he has the ball in our half. I think I remember him slipping yesterday and almost letting them in.
Shippers: Love him - gaining in confidence and improving every game
Westbrooke: Also becoming a favourite.
Kelly: Quiet yesterday by his standards
Walsh: Another very good midfielder. Could see he was bubbling with confidence after last week's goal.
Baka: There is a player in there somewhere. I reckon one day he'll find some confidence in front of goal and knock 20+ goals away in a season.

One more thought. We all know Burger's weaknesses: he flaps at crosses and distribution is woeful. We didn't put enough crosses in for him to drop or pressure him enough when he had the ball at his feet. There was at least one Burge-error goal available yesterday which we failed to reap.

Skybluefaz

No scores from me, just thoughts:

Marosi: Yep, a definite improvement - I'm happy with our keeper now and would even be happy with him in the Championship should we get promoted.
Dabo: Love him. Very consistent and also an improvement on last year IMO.
Mason: He often frustrates me with his poor distribution, losing the ball frequently. Didn't notice it yesterday.
Hyam/Rose: Usually both very good but noticed a bit of weakness yesterday
McFadzeen: Gives me the willies now every time he has the ball in our half. I think I remember him slipping yesterday and almost letting them in.
Shippers: Love him - gaining in confidence and improving every game
Westbrooke: Also becoming a favourite.
Kelly: Quiet yesterday by his standards
Walsh: Another very good midfielder. Could see he was bubbling with confidence after last week's goal.
Baka: There is a player in there somewhere. I reckon one day he'll find some confidence in front of goal and knock 20+ goals away in a season.

One more thought. We all know Burger's weaknesses: he flaps at crosses and distribution is woeful. We didn't put enough crosses in for him to drop or pressure him enough when he had the ball at his feet. There was at least one Burge-error goal available yesterday which we failed to reap.
Yep, should have swung in a lot of crosses to the far post. Missed opportunity there

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Grigg has scored 2 goals...Bakayoko has 4. I’m not sure you fully thought this through
2bh id like to see how many clear cut chances Grigg has had. Sunderland have had one shot on target over the last two games

if Sunderland created half the chances for him as we do Bakayoko - I’d say he’d have more than 4 goals

TTG

#backfired...

ccfcway

very telling how few people are giving ratings on this thread (only 4) assuming they are struggling for it to fit in with agendas of the complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread