Play Offs: Yes or No (1 Viewer)

Can CCFC Qualify For The League 1 Play-Offs?

• Yes

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

steve82

No. Why.... Teams lack of experience, overall quality, effort, commitment, leadership and steel. And that's through out the team tho most of it sounds just like Sam Ricketts.

fernandopartridge

The answer is yes and only yes. Of course we can make the play offs, it is mathematically possible.

The question should really be 'Will CCFC qualify for the League 1 play offs'. The answer is probably not.

oucho

The answer is yes and only yes. Of course we can make the play offs, it is mathematically possible.

The question should really be 'Will CCFC qualify for the League 1 play offs'. The answer is probably not.

Exactly - I voted yes to the question as stated, but I'd have voted no to the one as you pose above FP.

Sky Blue Kid

When you've just had your a**e kicked by the 2 worst teams in the league, then ask that question when we're about to play probably the best 4 sides in this division(On present form) I think you're very much like Jeff Stelling saying... Do you think Hartlepool will win the Premier league in 4 years time?

Terry Gibson's perm

No lack of goals and lack of belief now and maybe a lack of wanting to from the players as some have a better chance of getting a new deal in this league than the one above.

Otis

Exactly - I voted yes to the question as stated, but I'd have voted no to the one as you pose above FP.
But then if the question is CAN we make the play-offs, then he already knows the answer and it's a completely pointless question.

Can I win the lottery on Saturday? Yes I can.

Can I die before Tuesday? Yes I can.

Can I be prime minister one day? Yes I can.

Can I say something nice about my wife? Probably not.

GaryJones

But then if the question is CAN we make the play-offs, then he already knows the answer and it's a completely pointless question.

Can I win the lottery on Saturday? Yes I can.

Can I die before Tuesday? Yes I can.

Can I be prime minister one day? Yes I can.

Can I say something nice about my wife? Probably not.

Should that be ex-wife?

Might find she is if shes reads your post!

Sky Blue Kid

I have a plan....... I need firstly for you all to keep your gobs shut about what I'm about to tell you all..(Pinky Swear) First thing on Monday morning, I'm going to every training ground in this league including Coventry's and planting a bomb in the changing room. Why am I planting a bomb in Covs changing room? We need a bomb up our arse to make us play.

Paxman II

Joking aside it looks pretty much over. If you are looking for hope then yes we happen to play 4 of the top teams above us in the next few games. Taking all 3 points from each them would be a significant achievement and put us right in there with a chance of nicking a place. TM would be a hero all of a sudden and we would be hailing what a great season we had?

But do you honestly think this team will do that?

No, I didn't think so either.

Otis

Joking aside it looks pretty much over. If you are looking for hope then yes we happen to play 4 of the top teams above us in the next few games. Taking all 3 points from each them would be a significant achievement and put us right in there with a chance of nicking a place. TM would be a hero all of a sudden and we would be hailing what a great season we had?

But do you honestly think this team will do that?

No, I didn't think so either.
TM has already seemingly thrown in the towel. If he has, the players have too.

The only thing now that might possibly work to our advantage is that we can now play with complete freedom and no pressure.

It might, just might work to our advantage.

Don't count your chickens though. Mr. Fox has already munched away feavourishly at the all you can eat buffet.

Astute

Can we make the playoffs? Yes.

Will we make the playoffs? No.

Why? We are shit.

Users who are viewing this thread