Play offs on TV (1 Viewer)

matesx

Anyone know if the away leg is on the telly box?

smileycov

Facebook User
On what Sky Channel I can not find either in their schedule? Mind you it could be me I don't have Sky I was going to watch away game down the pub, if possible
Sky sports 1 - championship league 1 and league 2 from about 12.30 through to 7.30

Alkhen

Gutted I'm going miss the home leg.
Hoping to persuade my hotel put on the match.

I had a look and it doesn't seem to clash with any other events, Villa v boro should be finished so hopefully I'll be able to get the match on

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I had a look and it doesn't seem to clash with any other events, Villa v boro should be finished so hopefully I'll be able to get the match on

Yeah all the playoff games are played so they don’t overlap, the only game on sky at the same time is Real Madrid v celta Vigo and then an MLS game when the 2nd half starts.

What part of the world will you be in!?

TewkesburySkyBlue

You can buy a Sky Sports day pass normally a fiver so you can watch it on your phone / I pad that’s what Ill be doing as birdwatching in deepest Suffolk.

Alkhen

Yeah all the playoff games are played so they don’t overlap, the only game on sky at the same time is Real Madrid v celta Vigo and then an MLS game when the 2nd half starts.

What part of the world will you be in!?

Nowhere exotic! My wife booked us and the kids a long weekend in Devon ages ago, totally forgot to check the play off dates. I did momentarily consider the logistics of nipping off to the match for the day but cant justify the 9 odd hours that would take ( let alone the way that would go down with the family!)

Alkhen

You can buy a Sky Sports day pass normally a fiver so you can watch it on your phone / I pad that’s what Ill be doing as birdwatching in deepest Suffolk.

Very good point, i will take my tablet as a back-up. enjoy the twitching, hope you only see one Magpie :)

SkyBlueSoul

I've got a family wedding on Saturday so can't make it. Have done some research and established there are bars/lounges at the venue so I will definitely be enquiring about their sports subscription! Worst comes to worst I've got an ifollow account so can listen on my phone, luckily the game is after the ceremony

Users who are viewing this thread