platt (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

some of our fans yesterday we're idiots they we're shouting at platt for not winning a header in the box when he first came on and we're all saying he's shit. then when he won a header and got the ball down he got called shit because he didnt pass it to one person i mean come on how does he win over some fans.

kg82

He doesn't. Got the same behind us, it's annoying as hell but you're not going to change their mind. My opinion on fans like that is they don't know enough about football to have any differing opinions.

woody5177

The past dozen games or so his experience has had an effect on the younger players. Platt and Nimely up front is a good combination of big man/little man, it's just a shame he's 34 years old now

stgeorge1966

some of our fans yesterday we're idiots they we're shouting at platt for not winning a header in the box when he first came on and we're all saying he's shit. then when he won a header and got the ball down he got called shit because he didnt pass it to one person i mean come on how does he win over some fans.

Do you sit near CWR Ian?

Astute

Tbf he couldn't do a lot. He was booked for doing very little IMO, and didn't deserve to concede the free kick let alone a booking. He also got penalised for every aerial challenge he made.

Not really his fault was it.

Depends on if you are looking for someone to blame or not. Have seen a few on here having a go at players that did something wrong, but otherwise had a decent game. Then they wonder why some players are crap for us when they get crap from a few fans as they are pro's and should be able to handle the abuse

pw362

Theres a guy that sits near me who shouts at all the players for anything. He also gets all their names wrong.:laugh:
Bloke behind me didn't even know players names to get wrong. Just kept shouting out numbers followed by a few swear words !

Skybluedar

In reality, Platt has been good for us, but was poor yesterday. Complains about being given nothing but at one stage yesterday he just jumped into their centre half, nowhere near the ball. It is not unfair of the fans to expect a little more than that as he was completely in effective although he wasn't on long. I wasn't screaming abuse at him anyway. Don't believe in that.

Users who are viewing this thread