Platt (1 Viewer)

speedie87

As good as he was against Leeds I thought he looked knackered yesturday. I think it was bothroyd was here he said platt struggles to play midweek and weekend's.

Thought both him and macca were shot after an hour.

And another note, I did like the forest fans having a go at the manager then singing 'we're nottingham forest we play on the floor'.

Lord_Nampil

Baker was too, we needed something different and Thorn decided not to change things!

Platt looked tired and wasn't really working the same way he was against Leeds (3 games in a week doesn't help but then that's what you have a squad for!!!)

As much as Deegan won loads in midfield he was left helpless some times from Baker, Macca and Norwood! Conor, Bell and Eastwood should all have come on after 60 mins to win the game, sadly for Thorn the Forest manager had already made the call and won them the game!

speedie87

Baker was the biggest the biggest problem yesturday. Nearly all our play ended up in releasing baker on the right only for him to cock it up.

There should be a picture of him next to lightweight in the dictionary.

Why bell wasn't brought on for him earlier.....?

Ps how close was the deegan shot I was away to the right of the goal looked in all the way?

Lord_Nampil

i was to the right as well it sat up nicely for him as well, think hes actually a yard ahead of alot of players just when his balls don't come off he gets blamed which annoys me!

Thorn doesn't react and that's why we are 2nd from bottom, the mismanagement hasn't helped but if your manager cant manage or motivate players your situation gets worse!

Fisher said it was imperative we stay up, with Thorn as manager we wont!

SkyBlueScottie

Baker was too, we needed something different and Thorn decided not to change things!

Platt looked tired and wasn't really working the same way he was against Leeds (3 games in a week doesn't help but then that's what you have a squad for!!!)

As much as Deegan won loads in midfield he was left helpless some times from Baker, Macca and Norwood! Conor, Bell and Eastwood should all have come on after 60 mins to win the game, sadly for Thorn the Forest manager had already made the call and won them the game!

Well we have not got a squad.

Bell missed the midweek fixture because of flu, so was probably not at full strength.

Eastwood has done the club a massive disservice, not bothered to get fit why do you think Thorn wants another forward, he is not welcome here, the other players must feel let down by him.

Thomas was patched up and was only ever going to be used in an emergency.

We are not only bereft of a bit of quality its the fact that they stripped away bodies, and each decision has a knock on effect. Hussey being injured has seen Wood deployed at left back, Woods injury has seen us rushing Clarke back into action at left back had we not been stripped bare. Clarke could have been eased back, Keogh could have perhaps played at right back a few times to give Christie a much needed rest, instead they are being flogged.

Lord_Nampil

Did he say that about Thomas??? if so then Bigi should have been on the bench, yet more poor bad management...

As for Bell regardless if he was fully at the races or not he would have been a better option than Baker, who had a complete mare yesterday!

Being harsh on Eastwood maybe but its a 2 way thing after all, hes been treated like shit this season and we don't no all the reasons behind it. He could have come on yesterday after 60 mins and would have had an impact if it was still 0-0! But as i said its a 2 way thing that's why i mentioned squad!

take your point about size of squad but he still doesn't know how to motivate what hes got, so how does he motivate a squad of 30???

EleanorRigby

Eastwood ain't interested and i think he will drop out of football certainly pro-football. Has interests in the gypsy horsey world now and that comes first.

Alex

As good as he was against Leeds I thought he looked knackered yesturday. I think it was bothroyd was here he said platt struggles to play midweek and weekend's.

I'm not sure if it's because he hadn't recovered or perhaps he's just getting on a bit. I mean he must be at least early 30's no wonder he's losing pace. Towards the end of the game he started making half-assed attempts at headers and looked totally exhausted. He was trying his best in fairness but he couldn't match the Notts. defenders for stamina, although he made a couple of brilliant slide tackles quite late on.

Users who are viewing this thread