Platt out for Monday? (1 Viewer)

skablue

According to official site Platt maybe out for Monday. Looks like it's down to Cody and Nimely to lead the charge, I know Nimely wasn't at his best yesterday but if he is on his game then he will be a handful for the Bristol defence and he is due a goal.

dongonzalos

Thought it was a bit strange when he came on he only won one header. AT waited longer than you expect to bring him on so I presume his back is playing up.

Otis

His back has been playing up for months now.

Really limits our options. Going to have to put a kid on the bench now you feel. Bell will also need to be there in case we wish to switch Macca to striker and need a wide midfielder.

Going to really fook up our subs, cos we'll have to have Willis there too as cover for Cranie or Keogh.

Looks like definitely two very young kids on the bench.

Astute

P'boro have two big central defenders that win all high balls. Brizzle don't. We just have to do what Florest couldn't do though and beat their keeper. Not saying I am confident we will win, but not expecting us to lose.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
As long as Nimely plays alongside the striker, we'll be fine. He was asked to drop back behind McDonald yesterday and didn't suit it, nor did he look to like the position he was being asked to play.

Hopefully with his pace and Cody's we'll be alright on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread