Plans for Premier 'B' to enter J.P.T. (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Fair compromise I would say. It cannot be allowed to create a league three. I think this benefits all parties suitably

stupot07

Perhaps Man City might want to rent the ricoh.....should pick up a fair few fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

...but is the stalking horse for them to take over the places of smaller clubs in the league.

Agreed. Bad news if that's the case. Start with JPT.....show what a success it is.....then use the extra tv money as a sweetner to allow them to properly implement the B teams, which will make little difference to player development

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ajsccfc

It encourages rich clubs to stockpile players and stymie their development while screwing over smaller clubs. Fuck 'Premier B'.

ccfcway

a very dangerous move, i really cant see how Crystal Palace B v Stevenage will be the crowd puller they are claiming

fernandopartridge

#FixFootball thinks the fit & proper test is where the problem lies. It's much bigger than that and involves all of the alleged football governing bodies and their endless pursuit of money.

shmmeee

It encourages rich clubs to stockpile players and stymie their development while screwing over smaller clubs. Fuck 'Premier B'.

This. Fuck the consolidation of footballing power.

You want to make the JPT more interesting and give young English players a platform? How about funding lower league clubs properly??

pusbccfc

Imagine taking 5000 to to Man City's training ground for the area final... Wouldn't be the same would it.

letsallsingtogether

This. Fuck the consolidation of footballing power.

You want to make the JPT more interesting and give young English players a platform? How about funding lower league clubs properly??

God forbid No and take away money from the top 6 richest teams.....
They will be crying poverty as they have expensive wages to pay their overrated players.

Fuck me some earn more in a week then Grendel does in a year:eek:

CJ_covblaze

Imagine taking 5000 to to Man City's training ground for the area final... Wouldn't be the same would it.

Tbf it's miles better than most of the grounds in this crap league.

no_loyalty

I'd rather see the Conference teams entered into it

Godiva

If they do this I hope the rules prevent using foreign players.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Sounds rubbish to me, JPT may not be a prestigious trophy but it should be kept exclusively to lower league teams.

What attendance would Swansea reserves vs WBA reserves have at Wembley?

If they do this I hope the rules prevent using foreign players.
Exactly, the whole argument of allowing this is to give young English players experience as apparently playing against Fleetwood on a Tuesday night will help you prepare for Argentina in Qatar. But if it's an Arsenal or Chelsea youth XI full of kids shipped in from Africa or France or wherever surely it defeats the purpose of the whole exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread