Place your bets.... (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Will CCFC reply to the EFL by 5 th March ? My bet is that they won't and then draw it out until the Court of Appeal gives its verdict.

chiefdave

Will CCFC reply to the EFL by 5 th March ? My bet is that they won't and then draw it out until the Court of Appeal gives its verdict.
By reply I assume you mean confirm where we will be playing, if anywhere, next season as the EFL have already stated they are in regular contact with the club.

Assuming you do what do you realistically expect the response to be as Wasps continue to refuse talks?

Sky Blue Harry H

By reply I assume you mean confirm where we will be playing, if anywhere, next season as the EFL have already stated they are in regular contact with the club.

Assuming you do what do you realistically expect the response to be as Wasps continue to refuse talks?

th
Hope it all works out for the best approach is my guess.

Liquid Gold

It's all [sisu/council/wasps] fault, the trust are [useless/doing their best] but we as fans [should/can't] make a difference. The football league [have/haven't] followed procedure as the 6 mile rule [is/isn't] true. If you disagree you're a [stooge/scab].

Users who are viewing this thread