Pissing in the bath? (1 Viewer)

skybluedan

Was having a bath tonight, and the Mrs came in ,while I was chatting to her she noticed I was a having a piss while lying there as you do and she starting telling me it was disgusting and she never does it.
see to me she is the weird one as she said if she needs a piss she gets up and gets on the loo. Surely Everyone pisses in the bath dont they?

wingy

Was having a bath tonight, and the Mrs came in ,while I was chatting to her she noticed I was a having a piss while lying there as you do and she starting telling me it was disgusting and she never does it.
see to me she is the weird one as she said if she needs a piss she gets up and gets on the loo. Surely Everyone pisses in the bath dont they?
Sounds like double standards to me Dan
I wouldn't bet against her telling you a porky on that one
Anything to take the moral high ground;-)

skybluedan

Sounds like double standards to me Dan
I wouldn't bet against her telling you a porky on that one
Anything to take the moral high ground;-)

Thing is mate thinking about it she has always been a bit of a strange one when I met her she made me a cup of tea and the crazy cow put the sugar and teabag and get this, the milk as well in before the hot water ,fuckin put me foot down on that straight away.......

bringbackrattles

bringbackrattles

I once had a girlfriend who said she never farted. I was with her for a year and you know what I never heard her.
Now that is weird !

bringbackrattles

Sorry forgot what kind of fart? Hahaha
I lived with her for ten months and not a squeak. My mate said listen at the toilet door but stopped short at that. Picture the scene her in the loo with me outside with my ear pressed up against the door.like a Fawlty Towers sketch !

skybluedan

I lived with her for ten months and not a squeak. My mate said listen at the toilet door but stopped short at that. Picture the scene her in the loo with me outside with my ear pressed up against the door.like a Fawlty Towers sketch !

Hahaha love the fact you had discussed it with you mate and he suggested listen to the door fuckin quality just like what me and me mate would of done or kept feeding the bitch beans

bringbackrattles

Hahaha love the fact you had discussed it with you mate and he suggested listen to the door fuckin quality just like what me and me mate would of done or kept feeding the bitch beans
You know what it's like when your in the pub with your mates and something slips out,and every time she came in to meet me one would crack jokes on the subject and she said what they laughing about ? I never told her but one night she said my mate was weird as he kept blowing raspberry noises at her. lol !

AGSB15

Lucky you bringbackrattles. Not many days go past without my wife letting a few rip. She says it's the broccoli but she doesn't eat broccoli that often!!! It is double standards though as I have a go at her but it's ok for me to proudly let them out

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I pissed in Coventry Swimming baths once and got thrown out.
Mind you, I was standing on the top board at the time! :)

Sky_Blue_Daz

My wife woke me up once to have a go at me for farting in my sleep

wingy

My wife woke me up once to have a go at me for farting in my sleep

Having worked away for large parts of my life room sharing can have its pitfalls with workmates on strong lager etc
Have been a fair few Instances of damp clothes in Suitcases/ holdalls /wardrobes /beds etc
Vacating the room on occasion So as not to impair their progress when pulling a local wench
Or the fabled locked out! naked In the corridor scenario
when finding the loo

dancers lance

My good lady never made a squeak, not a pip, until the day we moved in together (she used to chastise me about it all the time). But from the moment she walked through that door she hasn't stopped "tuning the Bum Trumpet"...... she even traps me under the quilt and shouts "Dutch Oven" farts and pisses herself laughing.

Last edited:

bringbackrattles

My good lady never made a squeak, not a pip, until the day we moved in together (she used to chastise me about it all the time). But from the moment she walked through that door she hasn't stopped "tuning the Bum Trumpet"...... she even traps me under the quilt and shouts "Dutch Oven" farts and pisses herself laughing.
Who said that romance is dead ! LOL.

Otis

You're disgusting, the lot of you! The bath and the shower? Eugh!

Has to be the sink, surely.

Otis

Don't get dutch oven but i know what a golden shower is lmao, Eugh!
I didn't get Dutch oven either.

Depends on who it is for the golden showers. Lauren Cohan and Karen Gillan, umm, yeah, why not. Anne Widdecombe and the Queen, probably not.

Otis

I obviously don't mean both at the same time. No-one wants to drown during kinky stuff do they.

pipkin73

I obviously don't mean both at the same time. No-one wants to drown during kinky stuff do they.
LMFAO know what a Golden shower is but who gives a piss, not commenting on kinky stuff as i have family on here lol, Merry Christmas anyway mate.

pipkin73

Otis, i had never heard of Lauren Cohan and Karen Gillan but i googled them, have to say dam good taste ;)

pipkin73

karen-gillan =
52kqB0Bei1TaTBx2rABrijVhhTG.jpg

Lauren Cohan=
18822538.jpg

Yummy, trying to say how fit and attractive they are without being patronising, but WOW i can't.

pipkin73

OTIS you bastard, i'm in love lol and if you golden shower either of them "as Jeff Dunham say's I KILL YOU" hehehe

pipkin73

Ok Otis, who do you think is the (don't know what to say here anymore) sexiest, for me it has to be Lauren, WOW she is just so WOW lol.

Users who are viewing this thread