Phones (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Contract is up, what shall I get?

Was tempted to wait for Galaxy S6 but can see it being a fortune per month as soon as it comes out on 3.

Also like the nexus 6 but not available on 3 :(

lewys33

That Galaxy S6 with the curved edges looks quite funky. Doubt it would be that great though.

Nick

Administrator
Also thinking if it broke it would be a nightmare, have a habit of breaking screens!

skybluedan

Depends what you need it for Nick I have a b&o seranata had it a few years and still banging good thing is I've only seen one other person with one

duffer

I've got just the one for you, Nick... :)

attachment.php

dancers lance

I have been on TMobile (now EE) for years and my contract is up, I want the Galaxy note 4 but they can't even come close to the price I can get from a third party (on EE).

EE direct want £38.00 a month plus £220.00 for the phone 6gb 4g data, unlimited mins + texts

Mobilephonesdirect.com will do £31.00 a month, the phone for free and 8gb 4g data on EE!

When i told EE the said "well, they are a third party and they must be giving the phone away, we can't come near that price, you best go with them"

It pays to shop around.

dancers lance

Went with Note 4 on 3 :)
Good lad, when I went into the EE shop I badgered them for ages to look at every phone, the Note 4 smashed everything else. I have an iphone and thought I wanted the 6 plus, but side by side, the Note 4 killed it, by far the best screen I have ever seen on a phone and enough power to make your laptop redundant.

lewys33

Went with Note 4 on 3 :)

What is it like?

Mrs has an upgrade due next week, and I think she should go for the S6 (standard-edge as it shall now be called), but she wants an iphone 6. Whilst I think the iphone 6 is an all-round easy to use, safe choice, I wish she would realise that they are not that great compared to the competition!

Nick

Administrator
What is it like?

Mrs has an upgrade due next week, and I think she should go for the S6 (standard-edge as it shall now be called), but she wants an iphone 6. Whilst I think the iphone 6 is an all-round easy to use, safe choice, I wish she would realise that they are not that great compared to the competition!

Nah I dont bother with Iphones now. The note is good if you can put up with the bigger screen, the pen is great for colouring in :)

Really liking it so far!

lewys33

Nah I dont bother with Iphones now. The note is good if you can put up with the bigger screen, the pen is great for colouring in :)

Really liking it so far!

Hmmm, will suggest she take a look, but small girly hands and big phones don't tend to mix well!

Nick

Administrator
Hmmm, will suggest she take a look, but small girly hands and big phones don't tend to mix well!

I think it depends what she is going to use it for as well. The camera is quite good.

The only thing I found was that all phone shops have plastic dummy phones now so you can't really have a go on them. :(

Users who are viewing this thread