phone in (1 Viewer)

the rumpo kid

interesting to hear what jim blyth said about RCC and the goal keeping coaching ?

Bob Latchford

Yeah phone in to get insulted by Linnell or Eakin - yeah smart one. no wonder no sod bothers anymore.

jas365

Yeah phone in to get insulted by Linnell or Eakin - yeah smart one. no wonder no sod bothers anymore.

The station as a whole is dreadful now. The only decent presenter they had was Shane O'Connor, and he was discarded for two women who are shockingly bad. The listening figures must be through the floor.

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

The station as a whole is dreadful now. The only decent presenter they had was Shane O'Connor, and he was discarded for two women who are shockingly bad. The listening figures must be through the floor.

Yes ,I believe the listeners aren't happy with the changes.

Bob Latchford

Sadly I missed it, can anyone recap what Jim Blyth or Juggy said?

Go to latest clips on CWR you can replay it.

Bob Latchford

A start would be to get Gurney back for matches. Linnell and Eakin are terrible at it .

the rumpo kid

jim blyth says the keeper looks unsettled and looks like he has a mistake in him during every game, also says the goal keeping has got increasingly worse over the last 10 years, and intermated it has to be down to the coaching (oggy)

Otis

jim blyth says the keeper looks unsettled and looks like he has a mistake in him during every game, also says the goal keeping has got increasingly worse over the last 10 years, and intermated it has to be down to the coaching (oggy)
Ooh, no, don't say that! Can of worms!! ;)

Hobo

Currently out of a coaching role since being at Middlesborough?

dongonzalos

Shane was quality. He had the balls to ask questions no one else would.
No disrespect but the current presenters is like overhearing a conversation on a bus.
Shame the producer seems too stubborn to accept the clear feedback from the listeners

Last edited:

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

Is Oggy a good goalkeeping coach?

we've been discussing this around where i sit at the ricoh for months all started last season when 3 different keepers conceded weak free kicks where they ballsed up the wall position, for 3 keepers to make the same mistake in 1 season it only points to one thing. Oggy is a legend but if he isnt up to the job maybe its time to get someone in like Andy Marshall to work alongside him who has played within the last 10 years the game isnt the same as it was when Oggy played

Otis

My views on Oggy are well known.

I do think some people are blinded by the 'City legend' tag sometimes.

bawtryneal

My views on Oggy are well known.

I do think some people are blinded by the 'City legend' tag sometimes.

Agree, time for a change. Has been a great servant for the club but let's move on.

When does his contract expire? Anybody know.

clint van damme

we've got steadily worse in every department over the last 10 years, (and more),not just goal keeping.

We've had a whole hosts of central defenders making the same mistakes over and over again.

stevefloyd

See even ex pros can see it !!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why does it have to be down to the coaching? Hasn't the goalkeeping declined with the club decline?
I.e we can't get as good as a goalkeeper as we could when we were a championship club and that's why we have worse goalkeeper now than 10 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread