phone help (1 Viewer)

yoda

getting a new phone , deciding between iphone 4 and htc desire s . anyone got any tips on which is better?

kg82

I am also getting a new phone and have decided on the new iphone if that helps with your decision!

derbyskyblue

I have to laugh when my contract comes up for renewal, they always say do you want this latest all singing and dancing smart phone, and i'm like noooo give me a simple nokia with a reasonable camera and video jobby. I'm getting to old for techno shite.:D

Covfather

I am also getting a new phone and have decided on the new iphone if that helps with your decision!

Samsung Galaxy S2 mate ,an amazing phone check out the reviews. Had an iphone loved it but would never go back Android is WINNING

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've just bought the latest iPhone 4. The bloke on eBay said it was the latest model. I think it's really cool but a bit heavy and it doesn't slip very easily into my pocket, but hey, what do I expect for £220! (which doesn't include a monthly contract of £45 plus 2 hours free calls per month. I have to pay extra for that.

iphonecase.jpg

TimRussell

HTC Desire, had one since last year, brilliant. Know several ex-iPhone victims who have switched to HTC & say it's much better.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Get the Galaxy S2, best phone out there (until the next nexus in 2 weeks maybe) and Android, the best phone os there is!

yoda

thanks guys , gotta say i was not even considering the galaxy , but as many of you are saying how good it is , will have to look into it :p

Skyblueloyal

Got the Samsung Galaxy 2 got to say best phone I had by miles and that includes the iPhone 4

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I too am due an upgrade! I have already come to the conclusion that I want a HTC Sensation XE as I see no worth or need for an apple product in my life.... (Its basically a better version of the desire, its been beefed up with extra processing power and a pair of beats head phones). Online at mobilephonesdirect.co.uk its about the same price as the desire too. vodafone\orange etc charge loads direct for some reason. Thats what i've went for anyway :)

CovInEssex

I upgraded to the 4S this week. Wow, I fix phones at work including HTC's and as far as quality goes the iPhone is miles ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread