Phil Brown (1 Viewer)

Leamington Pete

Seems we can rule him out now. His first comment in an interview on Talksport this morning was about being fed up at being overlooked for a couple of jobs he'd applied for.

rob9872

Seems we can rule him out now. His first comment in an interview on Talksport this morning was about being fed up at being overlooked for a couple of jobs he'd applied for.

A couple? That's some attempt at a PR trick to remind people he's out there but been selective in his applications. It's like saying Jordan's only had a couple of cocks thrown up her!

Nonleagueherewecome

A couple? That's some attempt at a PR trick to remind people he's out there but been selective in his applications. It's like saying Jordan's only had a couple of cocks thrown up her!

I still think he's better than Cyrus..

ricohman

Its a smoke screen, i expect he will become our manager.id give di canio a chance, hes the only 1 has me excited

Mr B

Don't want this guy anywehre near the club he was awful at Derby and Preston, not so bad at Bolton but only was there for 5 games. Yes he had one good season at Hull but that was around 5 years ago and in the three big jobs he had is no where near a 40% win ratio in my eyes he's not a good manager and loves the sound of his own voice.

SkyBlueRuffian

I'm sure Waggott and co will have people reading these forums, so they can get a feel for the supporters reactions.

On the Friday night phone in Fisher said that SISU are "hurt" that the CCFC supporters have a negative feeling towards them.

So Mr Waggott and Fisher, Mr Phil Brown no thank you.

evo87

No manager who is out of work who is of sound mind would take on the job of managing ccfc at the moment. Di Canio has just left Swindon because of the board there making decisions behind his back. So that makes him a certain non starter st ccfc. SISU might not even appoint a manager now til the end of the season if they are still in control of the club.

Users who are viewing this thread