Phil Brown on CWR (1 Viewer)

samccov1987

Anyone else find it strange he was straight on CWR today? Bearing in mind the shortlist when we appointed Robbins was Ince and Brown you'd assume SISU would be straight on the phone as both are still unemployed.

With the official confirmation that Robbins has signed for Huddersfield to be announced tomorrow anyone thinking we could see a double club statement announcing the orange one?

'This is the best trip I've ever been on'

RoboCCFC90

anyone else find it strange he was straight on cwr today? Bearing in mind the shortlist when we appointed robbins was ince and brown you'd assume sisu would be straight on the phone as both are still unemployed.

With the official confirmation that robbins has signed for huddersfield to be announced tomorrow anyone thinking we could see a double club statement announcing the orange one?

'this is the best trip i've ever been on'

it's feckin robins!

cloughie

He did a grovelling interveiw telling us how well the board have done to get us up the league and how we are a massive club arse lick arselick etc

If it was supposed to impress .......well it failed

Did well at one club. Not for us. I want Paulo Di Canio or Dennis Wise. Not Brown or Ince. Think SISU, think about the cllub for once and not your wallet

torchomatic

I thought he sounded quite sensible.

ogrizovic1987

The man is so desperate for a job it hurts....running joke on 'Fighting Talk' on 5Live that he applies for any job going. One hit wonder .

kg82

I don't understand why he was even on CWR? Surely it's not common practice for someone to talk to the radio just because they're high up on some betting stakes currently?!

dongonzalos

Anyone else find it strange he was straight on CWR today? Bearing in mind the shortlist when we appointed Robbins was Ince and Brown you'd assume SISU would be straight on the phone as both are still unemployed.

With the official confirmation that Robbins has signed for Huddersfield to be announced tomorrow anyone thinking we could see a double club statement announcing the orange one?

'This is the best trip I've ever been on'

They can't afford ince hence we got Robins, luckily I thought at the time

dongonzalos

Gary Johnson

So impressed at the job he is doing there.

Will pretty the strength if character to drive us into the play offs

Mucca Mad Boys

They can't afford ince hence we got Robins, luckily I thought at the time

There's NO evidence that MR was 2nd choice.

Just hearsay started off by Keys, someone just as untrustworthy as SISU.

Put up some evidence, or shut [the fuck] up!

torchomatic

He's a bit of a regular. I heard him on the breakfast show when we played Preston in the JPT.

I don't understand why he was even on CWR? Surely it's not common practice for someone to talk to the radio just because they're high up on some betting stakes currently?!

KarmicChris

Sounded like a job interview on his part tbh. Big club, good foundations blah blah the usual hot air everyone says when coming into the club.

Users who are viewing this thread