Peter Reid and Steven pressley (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Have now less than 4% points worse win ratio than Mowbray.

On current form they will be better than him by the end of the season.

Still in TM we trust.

skybluetony176

Have now less than 4% points worse win ratio than Mowbray.

On current form they will be better than him by the end of the season.

Still in TM we trust.

That's a good point Grendull. Imagine how shit they'd have been with TM"s budget and the standard of players he'd inherited against the standard of players they inherited, let alone the mess TM inherited behind the scenes. Well done Grendull for sticking up for TM.

Grendel

That's a good point Grendull. Imagine how shit they'd have been with TM"s budget and the standard of players he'd inherited against the standard of players they inherited, let alone the mess TM inherited behind the scenes. Well done Grendull for sticking up for TM.

Are you for real. When Reid was in charge he had a far worse budget for the division he was in.

If your really saying Pressley had a bigger budget at sixfields then you really have lost the plot.

skybluetony176

Are you for real. When Reid was in charge he had a far worse budget for the division he was in.

If your really saying Pressley had a bigger budget at sixfields then you really have lost the plot.

Yes, I'm sure all the players we signed in the championship on championship wages that SP had available to him at Sixfields were on smaller wages than the current squad enjoy.

H

Huckerby

Yes, I'm sure all the players we signed in the championship on championship wages that SP had available to him at Sixfields were on smaller wages than the current squad enjoy.
You spaz

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Lol what a clueless moron you are

theferret

To be fair, Pressley started the season at Sixfields with a decent squad - Leon Clarke, Callum Wilson, Cyrus Christie, Moussa, Baker etc, players that all left and took a step up. By the end of that season he had a squad that reflected the off the field shitstorm and it showed in the results.

All that said, we finished ninth in that season under Pressley (discarding the points deduction), which is higher than we'll finish this season I suspect. Really doesn't reflect well on the job TM has done here with a half-decent squad. Not in the alarmist Mowbray out camp just yet, but serious questions need asking.

Users who are viewing this thread