peter crouch (1 Viewer)

Evans020

Easily good enough for England starting 11. 22 in 42 is bloody good at that level and yes much better than Carroll.why oh why is the man overlooked

stupot07

Fuck him. I'm fed up with these pre-madonnas who refuse to be on standbye or retire from internationals aged 29/30 because they're upset because they haven't been in the team. If he truly cared about playing for England he would have been happy to be on the Euros standbye list and would have probably been called up for tonight's match.

derbyskyblue

Fuck him. I'm fed up with these pre-madonnas who refuse to be on standbye or retire from internationals aged 29/30 because they're upset because they haven't been in the team. If he truly cared about playing for England he would have been happy to be on the Euros standbye list and would have probably been called up for tonight's match.
Too right, if there is one thing the olympics has shown me its that your country is everything....nothing else matters.
You never give up on your country, your country gives up on you !

SkyblueBazza

I sympathise with Crouchie...I think he's overlooked a bit purely because managers/coaches in general cannot understand exactly how he manages to do what he does so they think they cannot put a structure in place to suit him...so they dismiss him. The fact is he has an eye for goals, determination to do the job & terrifies most defences in the air & astounds them with his on the floor game too. They don't know how to cope with him either...but are grateful that he doesn't fit into one of our establishments pigeon-holes & is left behind. Time & time again we see them cope perfectly well with the likes of Rooney.

Sawyer

Turned down being on the shortlist for the Euro's, thats the "official" word, also I dont agree with Carroll comment, I think Carroll is a lot better than Crouch but also, Crouch should be in the squad.

Evans020

Turned down being on the shortlist for the Euro's, thats the "official" word, also I dont agree with Carroll comment, I think Carroll is a lot better than Crouch but also, Crouch should be in the squad.
As a striker goals determine how good you are..crouch dumps on carroll

Users who are viewing this thread