Perhaps Thorn going now is the only role of the dice we have? (1 Viewer)

With all the tactic talks over the weekend and how we seem to play people out of position perhaps this is all we have left.

It's not like me to post a Thorn out related comment but its got to the point now where I don't think him being here is the right thing for us.

We need an injection of something and for me now it needs to be somebody else. It's easy to just give the job to Carsley and see what happens now IMO.

ccfcway

deffo, this site was missing a deceht Thorn Out thread

any news on Le Fondre, is he coming to us or Reading ?

ccfcway

so, we bought McDonald, they get ALF, wonder who will score in the RFC v CCFC match

hmm

torchomatic

Ah, a Thorn out and give Carsley "a go" thread.

Its just what we needed....we have nothing else to talk about anymore. Perhaps one of you guys could start a Hoff or Keys thread to tip the balance?

Colonel Mustard

It's not like me to post a Thorn out related comment but its got to the point now where I don't think him being here is the right thing for us. We need an injection of something and for me now it needs to be somebody else. It's easy to just give the job to Carsley and see what happens now IMO.

Truth is that it's too late. December was the time to make a change. This squad may have been capable of squeezing out enough points for safety over half a season, but I can't see how they're capable of going on an extended winning run.

Users who are viewing this thread