people seem to forget... (1 Viewer)

skybluearmy88

people seem to forget that being realistic we are only going to bring players in through loan signings and the loan window doesnt close for a while, everyone is acting like it closes tonight, if we dont bring players in today its not the end of the world we still have time to do it. im sure the first and most important thing on andy thorns mind is tonights game. especially as we really need our first away win of the season.

Astute

Try it is more to being realistic and knowing players have to leave before any come in.

kg82

True, but getting loans in this window can guarantee that player till the end of the season. The loan window cannot guarantee that.

Nonleagueherewecome

I don't particularly "accept" that we won't sign any permanent players. In fact it makes my blood boil on a daily basis that we aren't reinvesting the Lukas fee. I know we are being run by evil scum, but just because I've known that for a while, doesn't make it any more acceptable.

At this rate, what are we going to do for players once we've flogged everyone on our books? There's a limit to how many loan players you can sign, you know!

BackRoomRummermill

people seem to forget that being realistic we are only going to bring players in through loan signings and the loan window doesnt close for a while, everyone is acting like it closes tonight, if we dont bring players in today its not the end of the world we still have time to do it. im sure the first and most important thing on andy thorns mind is tonights game. especially as we really need our first away win of the season.

Who are these people :pimp:

shmmeee

Anyway, after next week it's emergency loans. I'm sure you have to justify it...

Not really. That's how we got Henderson before. 90 day limit is about the only issue. And the fact that we'll not have them sooner obviously.

@richh87

Not really. That's how we got Henderson before. 90 day limit is about the only issue. And the fact that we'll not have them sooner obviously.

Fair enough shmmeeee - always wondered what the criteria was. Guessed you had to prove you were short in that dept.

Just goes to show SISU don't give a sh1t. Hopefully the transfer window closing will see the back of them as they'll have flogged everyone possible.

Nonleagueherewecome

We should continue to qualify for "emergency loan" status in every single position until the end of season deadline, then...

Users who are viewing this thread