peaky blinders (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Accents are a bit hit and miss but still a very good programme

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just couldn't get into the first series. 'er indoors watches it, but deffo not for me.

Otis

The Peaky Blinders were a criminal gang based in Birmingham, England, in the late 19th century and, to a lesser extent, in the early 20th century. They were one of the urban youth gangs in the era, which were among the earliest of modern street subcultures.

This is a TV series based on those gangs from back then.

bringbackrattles

Bronson is quality,ain't he the new mad max as well?
Yes I think he is he suits tough guy roles. After watching BRONSON which is brilliant it inspired me to write to Charlie Bronson the prisoner.and have had three letters back from him. He may never get out but he deserves his freedom now but sadly he is looked on as a danger to society. Interesting character though !

Yes I think he is he suits tough guy roles. After watching BRONSON which is brilliant it inspired me to write to Charlie Bronson the prisoner.and have had three letters back from him. He may never get out but he deserves his freedom now but sadly he is
looked on as a danger to society. Interesting character though !

He deserves his freedom now? You should try telling that to the prison staff, which includes innocent civilian education staff, that he assaulted and/or took hostage.
The man is a burden on society and the taxpayer, who when he thinks he's been forgotten, carries out another violent episode to remind us he still exists. An attention seeker of the highest order.

Sadly, people like yourself flatter his ego with their letters and faux support.
Still, as long as he drew you some nice cartoons in his letters.

Last edited:

bringbackrattles

He deserves his freedom now? You should try telling that to the prison staff, which includes innocent civilian education staff, that he assaulted and/or took hostage.
The man is a burden on society and the taxpayer, who when he thinks he's been forgotten, carries out another violent episode to remind us he still exists. An attention seeker of the highest order.

Sadly, people like yourself flatter his ego with their letters and faux support.
Still, as long as he drew you some nice cartoons in his letters.
If he gets out and hopefully soon I'll give him your address so you can have a nice chat !

He isn't going anywhere soon.
I don't want to tarnish your romantic view of Bronson, but the truth is he gobs it off at fellow cons safe in the knowledge that they're never unlocked at the same time.
For the record, I work with cons that would wipe the floor with him.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Nick you might get the first series on eztv

Nick

Administrator
Still not watched it :( only three of the first series on anytime so don't want to start from the second series :(

Nick

Administrator
Watching through the second series now, haven't seen the first but quite like it so far.

Tom Hardy plays his typical strange character!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Nick, I think the first series is on Netflix mate

Users who are viewing this thread