Pat Rice (1 Viewer)

Otis

"Arsenal have turned corner - Pat Rice"

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Arsenal assistant manager Pat Rice believes the Gunners' 1-1 Champions League draw at Borussia Dortmund could prove a turning point in their season.

I guess this explains why he never made it as a manager.

wingy

"Arsenal have turned corner - Pat Rice"

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Arsenal assistant manager Pat Rice believes the Gunners' 1-1 Champions League draw at Borussia Dortmund could prove a turning point in their season.

I guess this explains why he never made it as a manager.
Was going to put something up in relation to Arsenal and thought is any one bothered so opted for soccer saturday,I'm affraid ARsenal are stuck in a timewarp,and having loved thier brand of football for many a year it is evident the manager has to go for them to reinvent themselves,while continuity is luadible ,and he has one asterling job in the past ,the pest three seasons at least have seen them underperform .ibelieve he no longerhas the dressing room, so many of them turn in lackluster performances,Walcott and Arshavin prime examples ,the man is stuck on one mantra ,Why would'nt ateam like that benefit from the likes of Dann,Samba,Given,or the like ,he's so sullen and sulky ,His transfer dealings have been poor,he's done done his business too late when moves away were inevitable ,it reminds me of us with Strachan he just did'nt know when to go,at least 18 months before he did.

g

Otis

Perhaps they didn't report Rice's entire statement.

It probably actually read as "Arsenal have turned the corner and walked straight into the middle of a mugging."

Users who are viewing this thread