Passion at MK Dons... (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

My son was in Colombia during the world cup and when he came back he said 'I now know what's wrong with English football...no passion'! So let's show some on Saturday. Get in!

dancers lance

Colombia.....largest producer and supplier of cocaine in the world! and one of the worst human rights records......and murderedAndrés Escobar Saldarriaga one of there own players after the world cup in 1994 for a defensive fuck up!...........................if that is passion, they can keep it.

standupforcity

Colombia.....largest producer and supplier of cocaine in the world! and one of the worst human rights records......and murderedAndrés Escobar Saldarriaga one of there own players after the world cup in 1994 for a defensive fuck up!...........................if that is passion, they can keep it.

You're clearly very happy to display your ignorance. Get up to speed and smell the coffee, another product of Colombia of which you might not be aware! And by the way, this is a football forum, not a political podium. Passion for the game is definitely lacking here.

dancers lance

You're clearly very happy to display your ignorance. Get up to speed and smell the coffee, another product of Colombia of which you might not be aware! And by the way, this is a football forum, not a political podium. Passion for the game is definitely lacking here.
I think you will find that everything I stated is fact, and it was football related because I informed you that they murdered a player? (which apparently you have no fucking clue about?) Perhaps I should have said 'wow, amazing, YOLO' like a 16 year old girl on Facebook?.

standupforcity

I think you will find that everything I stated is fact, and it was football related because I informed you that they murdered a player? (which apparently you have no fucking clue about?) Perhaps I should have said 'wow, amazing, YOLO' like a 16 year old girl on Facebook?.

I agree, everything you've stated is fact...although there is some dispute as to whether the own goal was the real reason for him being shot in that car park. It's a good story for sure.....but in no way related to Colombia today. But I'm not intending to get into a political debate. The purpose of my post was to try and generate some real excitement, passion, and bonded following for our visit to the Dons. The idea of 5,000 City fans making a lot of noise would be truly heart-warming after the horror of the past year we've all had to endure. I shall be there, and I hope you will.

Users who are viewing this thread