Pask told he can leave (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Unlucky with injuries, definitely a player in there somewhere. Us getting promoted last year probably meant we moved too quick for him for it to work here. Would have thought he'll get offers from league one no problem

fatso

Well I can only assume MR has finally secured at least 3 defensive acquisitions if he's prepared to let the versatile Pask go.

Maybe Pask wanted to go but MR said you've got to stay till we have got a replacement.
Who knows 🤷‍♂️

Anyway I hope he finds a club quickly and I wish him well.

Ccfcisparks

If its for a fee so we can get a target CB in permanently then im more than happy for this to happen. If he does leave we need atleast 2 CB coming in.

mark82

Be good if we could loan him out to league one and see how he does. I quite like Pask as a backup option.

cooperskyblue

Pask is an odd one. I feel sometimes he plays and it is like the lights are on and nobody's home. But he has been the utility man covering various options. Think he has been better when coming on as a sub than he has when he started games. Think he has some talent and it's a shame he hasn't been able to realise it here.

Alkhen

Unfortunately he doesn't look capable of forging a career I don't think. Spends too long on the treatment table and hasn't got the concentration to play 90mins in my opinion.

Hate these kind of posts, writing off a lad career like you are some kind of doctor and coach wrapped in one.

The kid had shit luck. Not just muscle injuries either, he got laid off after head injury just as he was getting minutes.

Truth is he didn't get game time here to prove anything, it's really hard to break into a league winning team then we moved into one of the most competitive leagues in the world, he needs time at a lower level but I bet he has a good career. .

stay_up_skyblues

Definitely one of our better squad players. Fair play if he wants first team football and is pushing for a move. If it’s the club looking to move him then presumably it’s with a view to upgrading.

junglej13

Hate these kind of posts, writing off a lad career like you are some kind of doctor and coach wrapped in one.

The kid had shit luck. Not just muscle injuries either, he got laid off after head injury just as he was getting minutes.

Truth is he didn't get game time here to prove anything, it's really hard to break into a league winning team then we moved into one of the most competitive leagues in the world, he needs time at a lower level but I bet he has a good career. .
Time will tell. Just my opinion. He's been with the club two years and aside from a couple of 20mim cameos towards the end of last year I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise. To state the obvious, he needs to go somewhere, stay fit and play. I can't see that being here.

Deity

He needs a move for his own development …. He has pace but the rest of his game needs work and he won’t progress enough on the bench for us I don’t think.

Alkhen

Time will tell. Just my opinion. He's been with the club two years and aside from a couple of 20mim cameos towards the end of last year I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise. To state the obvious, he needs to go somewhere, stay fit and play. I can't see that being here.

Should have just said that last time, no need to say a 23 Yr old player isn't capable of 'forging a career' Why be so negative.

Last edited:

slowpoke

He’s not a bad reserve player but was always likely to be a reserve I hope he finds a decent club.

Tea & Busquets

would’ve like the lad to stay as an all purpose defender but if he wants to go fair play. I would like Panzo, Cranie, and maybe Bushiri if we can fit him in there.

SleepyGinger

Burroughs looks like he’s ready to be 3rd choice right behind Dabo and Dacosta. If we’re bringing in 2 more centre backs this makes sense for both parties, think he is a decent league 1 player.

Grendel

Just never going to be good enough is he

Users who are viewing this thread