Partridge (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

It isn't

lifeskyblue

It was disappointing. As was Still Game. Perhaps they should all quit while ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommydazzle

The Clunes thing was absolute rubbish. Implausible characters and ridiculous unbelievable situations. How does this even get commissioned? Disappointed in Partridge too - definitely missing something and didn't quite work, maybe crassness has been done to death.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I gave that Partridge thing a go. Switched over after 10 minutes (or maybe even less!) I thought it was drivel. I seem to be watching less and less TV lately. Finding it a struggle to watch anything worthwhile. I just tend to watch news and factual programmes nowadays.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Partridge is absolute crap.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I've laughed more during root canal surgery.

fernandopartridge

I'm not 100% on the new writers' attempts to make him more self aware and in tune with the modern world, I think it loses a little bit of the essence of Partridge. Then again, the subtlety might just take getting used to

ccfcrob

I'm not 100% on the new writers' attempts to make him more self aware and in tune with the modern world, I think it loses a little bit of the essence of Partridge. Then again, the subtlety might just take getting used to
You should be more positive about your Dad's work or are you still spending all afternoon in bed with a girl? Your wasting your life!

ajsccfc

Same, loved it. The fact he ended on a high guarantees that it will make a chapter in Bouncing Back 2.

clint van damme

Thought it was superb
Was pissing myself during the tribute he made.

Got to take my hat off to Steve Coogan for his consistency. Even the film was half decent which you can't say about a lot of comedies when they have a crack at the big screen

Users who are viewing this thread