Partnership with Sports Alliance (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

Looks like another positive step.

To sum it up basically in amongst all the Jargon it will improve customer services, help try and sell more stuff, know the customers buying habits more so they can be sold more etc.

Nick

Administrator
Read this yesterday and it was surprising that it appears that they have never had a CRM system before it or looked at consumer trends.

Positive moves and messages to the fans though.

They would have had a CRM of some sort but I guess all of the data is just sat there doing nothing which is a waste.

LastGarrison

They would have had a CRM of some sort but I guess all of the data is just sat there doing nothing which is a waste.
Wouldn’t surprise me if it all just sat in an old school database rather than an actual CRM system though.

Either way shows progress and will help improve revenue as well as providing a better service to the fans.

KenilworthSkyBlue

It's great to see the club making strides to improve internal operations and bring it into the 21st century. Commercial and ticketing revenue is what we mainly rely on so it makes sense to try and maximise its potential.

Skyblueweeman

Working with football clubs across a number of divisions in both the mens and womens game, it's really interesting and quite easy to see the difference in 'professionalism' between clubs.

These little things we seem to be doing off the pitch are all great steps in the right direction.

chiefdave

One of their advertising sales brochures a few years back mentioned how many active customers they have on their database and it was surprisingly high but they've never done anything with that data.

Philosorapter

This is good stuff. You never know when you are going to run out of concentrated screenwash. A timely email will save all the trouble.

A monthly order of Sky Blue Duff or whatever the beer is named could be very successful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread