Parking at the CBSA (1 Viewer)

BornSlippySkyBlue

Can’t see a thread on it, delete if I’ve missed it…car parking season tickets are available now and if like me car park A is important I’d get on with it because they sold out quite quickly last season I seem to recall…

Grendel

Hilariously I couldn’t be arsed to do this till now and car park C is booked up - Christ the king (is that the rugby club place past the Hub?) charges the same. Is it ok to get out turning away from the arena or are you kept in forever?

letsallsingtogether

Hilariously I couldn’t be arsed to do this till now and car park C is booked up - Christ the king (is that the rugby club place past the Hub?) charges the same. Is it ok to get out turning away from the arena or are you kept in forever?
No Cov Welsh.

ceetee

CtK is along Winding House Lane, about 8 min walk.

You can right or left leaving the car park and it only takes a few minutes to leave

There's a small club house there with toilets and you can buy drinks and snacks including bacon rolls

Sbarcher

C the King charged £90 for parking ST last season, it's double this year.

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread