Transfer Rumour Pape Souare (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

He's a good player but an horrendous appearance record even before his horrific injury... Approach with caution.

hill83

He played 34 times for palace in the 15/16 season. Which of course is ages ago. But he’s been behind Van Aanholt and was out for a year.

The correct decision will be made anyway I’m sure.

Last edited:

Tea & Busquets

sounded like he was decent today, i wouldn’t mind signing him up on a half season deal if he impresses in another preseason friendly.

slowpoke

If free & cheap wage wise why not still get the Chelsea lad in on loan and perhaps loan Reid out until Christmas to get some valuable first team action under his belt we are short of left sided players.

procdoc

If free & cheap wage wise why not still get the Chelsea lad in on loan and perhaps loan Reid out until Christmas to get some valuable first team action under his belt we are short of left sided players.
If we are short of left sided players why would we loan one out?!

slowpoke

If we are short of left sided players why would we loan one out?!
I wouldn’t mind at all if Reid stayed here but if we brought in two left sided players for Lwb then letting
Reid out as a short term loan could benefit him and us eventually.

procdoc

I wouldn’t mind at all if Reid stayed here but if we brought in two left sided players for Lwb then letting
as a beneficial short term loan could help him and us eventually.
But if one or both got injured we’ve got no one again

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Regardless of how many minutes he’s played of late Robins knows what he’s doing and will onky bring him in if he is good enough. I have full confidence that he will make the right decision , So I am not worrying myself about his fitness etc

hitmanhearns

It will be an appearance-based contract in that case I assume.
Could be worth a gamble.

CDK

He's a LSD so it's an area we are needing players ,within him up with the Chelsea kid coming in ,backed up by ried then we can sort CD out with a back up there the 4 players with hyam,rose to come back defence sorted.

Frostie

He's a LSD so it's an area we are needing players ,within him up with the Chelsea kid coming in ,backed up by ried then we can sort CD out with a back up there the 4 players with hyam,rose to come back defence sorted.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread