..paid a lot of money for Delfouneso (1 Viewer)

Sebbarfield

What the Walsall manager said after the game last night "They've spent a lot of money getting Delfouneso in and he ends up getting the winner." since when did we ever pay a lot of money for any player? was he just picking at anything to blame his team for losing? :thinking about:

torchomatic

He's a lying SISU plant. We do NOT pay money for anything or anyone. It all goes into Joy's "back pocket", etc etc. None of the current squad are paid any wages at all and if they were we'd be asking them for a pay cut, etc etc.

etc, etc, etc, etc

Monners

What the Walsall manager said after the game last night "They've spent a lot of money getting Delfouneso in and he ends up getting the winner." since when did we ever pay a lot of money for any player? was he just picking at anything to blame his team for losing? :thinking about:

Deflecting attention from his own teams inadequacies. He dd a similar after the game at Bescot.

On a slightly related note. I wonder if the young angry blond haired yam yam was there last night. He seemed pretty upset in the queue for the train at Walsall.

Sebbarfield

Im not saying SISU dont pay players wages (I do actually go to Sixfields) but just thinking he was trying to pick at anything to blame his loss. Hmmm I'm on a losing streak what can I blame things on blahblahblah. Good win for the City yesterday :D

Nick

Administrator
Some loans you still have to pay for don't you? No idea if we have or not, but some you do.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm not saying we did or didn't pay a fee to bring in on Delfouneso on loan but why would the Walsall manager know if we did?

Dean Smith is well known for moaning about his lack of resources in comparison with the other clubs.

Godiva

I'm not saying we did or didn't pay a fee to bring in on Delfouneso on loan but why would the Walsall manager know if we did?

One explanation could be that he tried to get Delf himself?

RoboCCFC90

I wouldn't be surprised if CCFC paid AVFC a fee for the loan of Delfounseo, an example of this would be Wilfreid Zaha's loan to Cardiff, Cardiff paid Man Utd £1,500,000 to have him for the rest of the season, we all know Villa wanted to send Delfounseo out on loan in the Championship and I am sure that Walsall even sniffed about for him to enhance their Play-Off push.

I would assume this money came from the fee that was received from Leon Clarke's departure.

Covstu

In addition to this, i bet he is on a heafty wage too. The problem with loans is that it is dead money, similar to renting a house as you will never own it and someone else is profiting or like a stadium ahem.......

Hobo

In addition to this, i bet he is on a heafty wage too. The problem with loans is that it is dead money, similar to renting a house as you will never own it and someone else is profiting or like a stadium ahem.......

Yeah there are advantages in owning players like Bell, Eastwood, Clingan, McIndoe, Joachim etc., ;-)

chiefdave

Some loans you still have to pay for don't you? No idea if we have or not, but some you do.

I'd like to see this stopped. It should be either players getting loaned out as they need to play games with no fee involved or they should be sold. This just encourages the bigger / richer team to hold on to more players than they need.

duffer

I'd like to see this stopped. It should be either players getting loaned out as they need to play games with no fee involved or they should be sold. This just encourages the bigger / richer team to hold on to more players than they need.

I like that idea Chief - there is something not quite right about the loan system. I'm also not keen on the idea of loaning players to teams within your own division (who then can't play against you), that seems a bit odd to me. It may just be me, in fairness. ;)

shmmeee

When my boiler broke, I wished I rented my house.

It's swings and roundabouts (renting, loanees and rented stadia)

shmmeee

It's also another mechanism whereby the large clubs hoover up cash from the smaller ones.

Fricken Villa should be paying us to keep him fit! What happened to mutually beneficial arrangements?

Brighton Sky Blue

He's a lying SISU plant. We do NOT pay money for anything or anyone. It all goes into Joyless' "back pocket", etc etc. None of the current squad are paid any wages at all and if they were we'd be asking them for a pay cut, etc etc.

etc, etc, etc, etc

Corrected for you.

Users who are viewing this thread